MASwings Career for Cabin Crew as Fresher in 2023 – Full Details
Freind’s are you looking for MASwings career in Malaysia as a cabin crew? but won’t get any information over the internet? don’t worry here you will get full information about MASwings job vacancy.
MASwings is a regional airline in East Malaysia. They are served especially to the rural areas and it is a wholly-owned subsidiary airline of Malaysian Airlines.
If you want to join MASwings careers as a cabin crew the first requirement criteria, you are a Malaysian citizen. Without citizenship, you can’t apply for MASwings cabin crew jobs.
Requirement Criteria for Maswings Career
- Age 18 to 30 years (as at the date of application)
- Minimum height:
Male: 165cm with proportionate weight
Female: 157cm with proportionate weight
- Simile Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent (3 passes including Bahasa Malaysia and credit in English)
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Fluency in any local dialect is added advantage
- Pleasant personality
- Experience in customer service is an added advantage
Required Document to Attend walk-in-interview
- Your updated resume (CV)
- 1 Passport size & 1 full-length photo ( in business attire and photos are non-returnable )
- Photocopy of your MyKad (NRIC)
- Original certificates with their copies (SPM & other relevant certificates)
Job Description of MASwings cabin crew
- Ensure that specified responsibilities are executed in accordance with MASwing’s applicable regulations and standards.
- Will comply with workplace laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Become familiar with the laws, rules, and procedures for performing duties.
- Responsible for performing safety responsibilities as per the Quality Assurance Operating Manual.
- Demonstrate excellent motivational leadership, delegation and mentoring to facilitate customer satisfaction. Try with your team to avoid complaints and earn praise.
- Support all team members and colleagues to build morale and ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards for Maswings employees. Encourage a friendly and professional multicultural work environment.
- Responsible for carrying out security responsibilities as per Security System Management Manual.
- Encourage team members and colleagues to come up with bright ideas and improve service responses.
- Identify and meet the passenger’s standard and special service requirements at check-ins, boarding gates, special services, and ramps by following prescribed service standards and procedures so that passengers, cargo and cargo can be handled in an efficient manner.
- Support the Depot / INAD handling staff to check if any additional help is needed for MASwings passengers.
- Help locate missing passengers through paging and physical search and clean them through the boarding gate. In case of any congestion situation, inform the Airport Services Supervisor or Airport Services Duty Officer so that the boarding gate can be duly informed and proactive action is taken.
- Check the serviceability of all counters and equipment, availability of stationery and the overall organization of counters on a time-bound basis to deal with disruptive situations with passengers.
- Monitor the checkout process and ensure better customer service levels and help in the process of ensuring safe and timely departures of WY flights.
- Monitor the self-check-in kiosk and ensure that the process and usage of the kiosk are communicated to the passengers.
- Suggest feasible improvements in processes based on observed trends and analysis.
- For passengers who have been directed to the Baggage Service Office, you need to complete the PIR (Property Irregularity Report) in the World Tracer System, provide interim relief or night kit and passenger to the PIR, where necessary, baggage form Provide a copy of (BIF) and a contact number for their follow-up inquiries.
- To advise the latest follow-up, contact the traveler on a daily basis and ensure that the BIF has been completed by the passenger and handed over to the EK office within 48 hours, the system should be updated accordingly so that the passengers are Maybe satisfied that his needs are met.
- With the effective use of all systems, safely trace all unclaimed baggage (both tag and tag-less) in stores and ensure that the bag is sent to passengers with minimal inconvenience.
- Perform procedures to process WY claims as per WY claims and ensure that all files are fixed within the stipulated time by coordinating with central baggage tracing, accounting department and to minimize inconvenience to passengers. needed.
- Responsible for supervising flight allocated by supervisors/officers is that WY goods are processed and loaded as required. Sends the scanned bag back to the site and ensures that the problem is resolved.
How to Apply for MASwings Career
Friends if you want to apply for a swings career you should check out the above-required criteria first. If you have all the qualities then you can visit the airline’s official webpage by clicking here. Then you can apply online for available vacancies.
Also, you can email your resume to email@example.com
I think this article will help you to apply for MASwings career as a cabin crew. So, if your dream is to become an airport staff please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.