Are you looking for Air Canada career as a flight attendant? then it’s the right place for you to fulfill your dream. So today I am gonna give good news to all of you.
So, here you can make Air Canada career as a flight attendant. Yes, this the latest vacancy update from Air Canada to all the boys and girls. Who dreamed about it!
If you are tired of the journey just for the day, then go to the board. Air Canada Rouge is now recruiting! Air Canada welcomes everyone interested in becoming a hostess to implement their career! This is a full-time permanent position. As soon as we have the opportunity to fly more than Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver, the candidates will be contacted.
Responsibilities of Air Canada career as a flight attendant
- Preparing the aircraft for customer boarding and ensuring a keen awareness of the service and safety plan for the flight
- Being well trained and prepared to share information with customers through one on one communications and general intercom announcements in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment
- Ensuring mandatory safety procedures are followed
- Liaising with the flight deck crew (pilots) to ensure a smooth and well-operated flight with excellent customer communications
- Snack, meal, and beverage service and the sale of onboard products
- Operation of and assistance with the in-flight entertainment system
- Assisting customers with a variety of needs including carrying on baggage stowage, seating arrangements, general comfort
- Full preparedness to handle onboard incidents and emergencies
- Full preparedness to handle a medical incident or emergency, including providing First Aid as required
- Ensuring the general orderliness of the aircraft
- Ensuring customer feedback is shared with management and taking an active role in helping management operate and evolve Air Canada rouge to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Completing and submitting the required safety reports.
REQUIREMENTS OF AIR CANADA CAREER AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- Applicant age should be minimum of 18 years.
- All the applicant must have at least a high school diploma.
- Hold a valid Canadian Passport without restrictions. (It’s mandatory for all the applicant)
- Live within 90 minutes of the airport or willing to relocate near the placed airport.
- Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance.
- Able to access the internet for last-minute changes and communications with your crew team. (after getting the job)
- Comfortable working at high altitudes in a pressurized cabin.
Note – To apply online just click here redirect to the Air Canada Career page and there you have to log-in first and then fill the form and submit. Then Airline will check your application and if your details will match their requirement. They will contact you and schedule an interview for you.
Air Canada Career Vacancy List
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Online|
|Translator||Dorval, QC, Canada||click here|
|Counsel [Commercial Law]||Dorval, QC, Canada||click here|
|Licensed Stationary Plant Operator||Dorval, QC, Canada||click here|
- How much do Air Canada employees make?
Friends, there is many job position is available in Air Canada. So, here I am just giving you an idea about the flight attendant's salary. Normally Air Canada flight attendants get $34.52 per hour.
- Is Air Canada a good company to start my career?
Yes I think Air Canada is the right choice to make your career or start your career.
- Is Air Canada is hiring male cabin crew?
Yes they hire male cabin crew.
- What are the benefits of working for Air Canada?
Air Canada is the flag career airline in Canada. So, they provide many attractive benefits to their staff. Like flight ticket, medical, insurance, education and many more.
- Is Air Canada provide free flights to their staff?
Yes, they provide a discounted flight tickets to their staff and their family for traveling purpose.
Air Canada Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits —-Click here
Check out Cabin crew interview Tips – Click Here
Click Here for check out Flight Attendant Benefits and advantages.
So, I think I have mentioned all the important things to become a flight attendant. and I hope you will like this article and bookmark my website for future information.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.