Nok Air Career for Head- of Sales and Project Management in Donmuang -Apply Online
Are you looking for Nok air career in Thailand? Then here you can apply for jobs at Donmuang airport as ahead of sales and project manager. If you don’t want to make a career in flying and airport then I hope this is the job you like to do.
Company Name – Nok Airlines Public Company Limited
Job Position – Head- of Sales and Project Management
Job Location – Donmuang
Salary – Negotiable
Job Type – Full Time
Requirement Criteria of Nok Air Sales and Project Management
- Education – A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems is required.
- Experience – Minimum 7 years of hands-on work experience in IT with at least 3 years of prior IT management experience
- Strong leadership skills and managerial skills
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and persuasive skills
- Strong business acumen and Effective team player
- Being well-accepted/respected and able to cope with constant stress
- Ability to understand how to work in a highly networked environment
- Ability to set goals, build accountability, follow-through, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and execute strategies and to establish the framework, infrastructure, and process to support those strategies
- Must be comfortable with chaos, ambiguity, and fast change with an ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication ability in both Thai and English
- Excellent technical knowledge of information & communication technology, current trends in ICT, and experience in evaluating/implementing both in-house and outsourced solutions and service providers.
- Must have passion and commitment to client service
Job Responsibility of Nok air career as sales manager
Responsible for strategically leveraging, project planning, sales-driven in supportive of the business to achieve corporate strategies and goals as well as ensure business continuity through performing several roles:
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company.
- In coordination with the company’s master plan, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Responsible for project planning, strategic planning, and manpower utilization.
- Provide effective project planning reporting for management monitoring/controlling/decision-making purposes
- Control/reduce IT investments and operating costs through negotiation and partnership
- Guide the junior/middle management of the team to be strong in both project management and teamwork
- Plan and develop second and third-generation successors
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company’s customers in order to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies.
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy.
- Acquiring new customers. Utilizing Nok Applications in order to raise profitability for the company and the unit.
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
Note – here you can find out the Wizz air cabin crew jobs in Thailand.
- Five days work in a week
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
How to Apply Online
Friends if you want to apply for Nok air career as a sales and project manager you need to visit their website and apply online by click below button.
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer then here you can check the question list.
In which language should I apply?
You should speak English and provide all the documents in English only.
If I send my application when will I get the reply?
You will receive an automatic message, after successfully submitted application. Please record your application ID, which is included in the automatic message.Afterwards your application will be assessed and in case of positive result our Cabin Crew Recruitment team is going to contact you via e-mail. Please note, that only successful candidates will be contacted.
What should I send with my application?
You need to send your CV, a color ID photo, and filled in Cabin Crew Application Form in the English language. The size of the attachment should not exceed 500 KB.
I hope this job article will help you to apply online for Nok air career as a sales manager. you subscribe our free job job notification system to get the next job notification on time.
Or if you have any more queries and tips related to aviation jobs and interview please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page will get back to you.