Oman Air Hiring Cabin Crew in India 2018 – Only Female
Hello, all welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Here you can search for aviation jobs and aviation interview tips. Which help you to grow your career in the aviation industry. So, this is my 2nd article on Oman air careers. Recently Oman air hiring cabin crew for India base. Here you will get all the information about this vacancy. So please read full article carefully.
Information About the Vacancy –
Job Title: Cabin Attendant, Cabin Crew Operations (Indian Female Nationals only)
Closing Date: 18-08-2018
Apply Online: Click Here
Educational Qualifications Required –
Two years of University Diploma in any subject or fresh secondary school certificate o Cabin Crew approved license.
Minimum Requirements –
Age requirement: 21 to 31 year
Height requirement : 157 cm
Skills/Knowledge Requirement –
- Applicant should have proficient in English (Spoken & Written)
- Knowledge of the Arabic language or any other international language will be the advantage for the applicant.
- Airline required good communication and interpersonal skills to serve their passenger.
- Well organized and able to work as part of Oman Air cabin crew team.
- Be physically fit to do the tasks set up in the cabin safety manual.
- A good understanding of problems and requirements related to the cabin crew.
Experience Required: Now Oman air hiring cabin crew for Fresher and experience both. As mentioned in the Qualifications Area.
Job Location: Muscat International Airport.
Job Description –
- To ensure the safety of passengers during all the stages of the flight, inform and educate passengers about emergency procedures and safety.
- To ensure the safety of all personnel, follow the procedures as described in the security manual during the emergency.
- To ensure compliance with the rules as described in the Operation Manual, follow the duties assigned by SFS / Processors related to the safety of the cabin and daily operations.
- Provide travelers with a safe and efficient board service on the board.
- During the flight, the board is responsible for ensuring safety on the passengers.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on board during the emergency.
- To ensure cleanliness of the cabin and passenger toilets, check the necessary check before the flights, all ordered catering is filled in satisfactory conditions, no heavy items are kept in overhead coaches and all exit outlets are clear and clear forms for passengers Is visible from
- Special attention should be given to the passengers on SFS / Pursar instructions and ensure that all passengers use other smoking precautions and safety belt and other safety precautions during the flight.
Note — All the information collected from Oman Air career page link mention on the above. For applying online visit Oman Air career page then fill out the form and submit.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.