Royal Jet Jobs for Cabin Crew in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Friends, are you looking for Royal Jet jobs in Abu Dhabi? Then here in this job article, you will get details information bout the Royal Jet cabin crew’s latest job vacancy in 2024. All the fresher males and females can apply for Royal Jet careers for cabin crew.
So, if you want to apply for Royal Jet careers as a cabin crew in Abu Dhabi, then you need to read this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get the details about Royal Jet cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Royal Jet jobs.
Based in Abu Dhabi, Royal Jet is a high-end private charter business renowned for providing premium aviation services. Founded in 2003, it provides customized travel experiences for individuals, businesses, and royalty globally, utilizing its fleet of opulent private aircraft. Elevating the standards of private aviation, Royal Jet is known for its superior service, secrecy, and bespoke travel solutions. Its discerning clientele expect luxury, convenience, and a seamless journey.
Company Name – Royal Jet
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Process – Online
Royal Jet Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Cabin Crew experience within recognized international airline -Premium Zone experience preferred
- Previously completed Ab Initio, SEP, Service, First Aid, and CRM training.
- A valid flying crew license is preferable.
- Current flying crew or maximum 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
- Impeccable grooming and etiquette.
- Minimum High School certificate, preferably holding a university degree.
- Excellent command of English. Additional languages will be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication in addition to planning, organizing, and integration skills.
- Strong organizational commitment and meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.
Also, here you can check out Sharjah Aviation Services’ latest ground staff job vacancy at Sharjah Airport for freshers.
Job Descriptions of Roal Jet Cabin Crew
- Understands the value of safety, exceptional customer service, and aspects of life as a crew member in a non-scheduled, challenging operation.
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm and flexible in demanding operational requirements.
- Executes all aspects of onboard service as stipulated in the Cabin Service Manual.
- Responsible for delivering the highest standard of service excellence, safety, and security onboard all RJ aircraft.
- Communicate and report to LFAs any observations and VIP feedback to ensure the Guest profiles are current and provide suggestions as applicable.
- Constantly updating the job knowledge to stay abreast with the latest trends and requirements related to private aviation.
- Maintains valid mandatory documentation such as passports, visas, GCAA Flight and Medical licenses, CMC certificates, etc.
- Strictly adheres to the company’s policies and procedures, including confidentiality statement.
Here you can check out Dubai Airport’s latest job vacancy in 2024
How to Apply for Roal Jet Jobs
So, friends if you have checked all the criteria from the above and if you think you want to apply for Royal Jet jobs as a cabin crew. First, you need to click here it will redirect you to the airline’s official job page. Then you need to click on the Apply Now button.
Then you need to create an account on the Royal Jet career page and then log in yourself. Then the details application form will be shown just you need to fill up the application form and submit it. After submitting the application form you need to wait for a few days. If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR team they will contact you for the next interview process.
Also, here you can check out Etihad Airways cabin crew job in Abu Dhabi.
Document Required for Royal Jet Cabin Crew
- Updated CV
- 3 Photographs (Full-Length)
- 3 Photographs (Headshot)
- Online Video recording is to be completed on the below link – Follow the guidelines provided for the video interview via Spark Hire
Here you can get the airline cabin crew interview questions and answers list for freshers.
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with the full information about the Royal Jet jobs for cabin crew in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Just you need to apply online and wait for the reply from the company end. Till that time you can get prepared for your interview day with the help of the above link of cabin crew interview questions and answers list.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Australian airports you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 8000 AED per Per Month