Etihad Cabin Crew is actually a global citizen who is inspired by traditional Arabic hospitality found in Abu Dhabi and shares a collective passion for the care of its guests.
Airlines cabin crew expressed their desire to cross the expectations of their guests and inspire customers through innovative hospitality while ensuring the onboard security of each of our guests.
Etihad Airways is currently looking for exceptional people to join the award-winning Cabin Crew team. If you want to provide a world-class flight service while traveling around the world, we recommend that you request one of these unbelievable conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for Etihad Cabin Crew
- Minimum high school certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English oral and written understanding, also if you have another language it will be beneficial for you.
- At least 21 years of application time.
- You should know swim with the help of water and with a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes
- No tattoo or body piercing (except for an earring in each ear’s lower lobe for women) that will be seen wearing the Etihad uniform (palettes and cosmetic coverings are not allowed).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- The desire to comply with UAE and GCA visas, medical and health check requirements
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills, customer orientation, English language skills etc.
About Etihad Airways
The United Arab Emirates, the national airline of Etihad Airways, was created to bring “Abu Dhabi” in front of the world in 2003. In these years, we have become Etihad Aviation Group, a diverse global journey, and aviation company, one of the most recognized industrial brands in the world.
With 110 fleets of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, our airline flies to more than 90 destinations, which serve 18.6 million passengers in a year and carry 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We have got many services to offer our services and products, cargo Loyalty In recent years, service programs, training and maintenance, repair and modification (MRO) The group consists of seven commercial divisions: Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services, and Change.
How to Apply Online
To apply online please click here it will redirect to airlines official website, just you need to fill out the application correctly and then submit it. You will do your application. Thank You
Also, you can check any other airlines vacancy from the below links
Do you have any questions to ask? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs please comment below and also you can message on my Facebook page and YouTube channel.