SIA Jobs for Freshers [Customer Service Officer] – Apply Now
Are you looking for SIA jobs as a fresher? Then Singapore Airlines is hiring customer service officers in 2023. All males and females can apply for SIA airline contact center jobs. The job location will be in Singapore. I request all of you to check the below details to apply online.
So, if you want are interested to apply for Singapore airline jobs then check the details about the SIA job requirement criteria, customer service officer job descriptions, and how you can apply for SIA jobs online. Remember airlines never asking money to apply or to attend an interview.
Singapore airline is the best airline in the World. So, if you want to make a career in Singapur airline as a fresher and make your future in aviation. Then I think this will be a great opportunity to join in Singapore airline family and the World-class work environment.
Requirement Criteria of SIA Jobs
- Applicants should have at least Higher Nitec
- Customer-oriented, IT proficient, and a team player. Keen ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret basic customer information with the ability to manage difficult customer situations to respond promptly to the needs of the customer.
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette, good written and verbal communication skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to adapt quickly in response to changes in our fast-moving environment.
- Shift work will be required.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Customer Service Officer Job Descriptions
- Servicing customers via voice and non-voice interactions
- Handling inbound and outbound interactions primarily from PPS customers through the various available channels (e.g. Phone calls, Emails, Chats, PPS Connect)
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT) scores meet targets set out for the FY based on an established scorecard
- Ad-hoc escalations assigned by Duty Managers or Team Leaders
- Up to date product knowledge in order to deliver accurate and effective services
- Ensuring Quality Assurance (QA) scores meet targets set out for the FY based on an established scorecard
- Participation in Lighthouse activities
- Active participation in the various Lighthouse ceremonies (e.g. Ideation workshops, building and test sprints, provision of feedback during daily standups, etc.)
How to Apply for Singapore Airline Jobs
If you want to apply for SIA jobs at Singapore airport, then click here. It will take you to the airline’s official vacancy page. You can check the same or end of the advertisement you will get apply now button for airport service agent jobs.
After that, first, you need to register with your email id. Then upload a softcopy of your resume/CV, then press continue. Then Application form will be open. You need to fill in all the information correctly and then submit your application.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Friends if you want to get the latest aviation jobs to update to then you can follow our Facebook page, link below
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for SIA jobs as an airport service officer. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become a cabin crew in the future. All of you, I wish you all the best on your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 4200 SGD per Per Month