Do you want to become a flight attendant? Then here you will get detailed information about American Airlines flight attendant jobs for freshers. So, if you are an American national or have a working permit in America then, all the male and female applicants can apply for American Airlines flight attendant requirements.
So, friends if you want to apply for American Airlines flight attendant jobs in 2023. Then you need to read this article till the end. Because in this article you will get detailed information about American Airlines flight attendant requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how to apply online for American Airlines flight attendant jobs.
Friends as all of you know that American Airlines is one of the most popular airlines in America. American Airlines is the World’s largest airline in terms of flight size. They almost operate 6,800 flights per day to 350 destinations.
Company Name – American Airlines
Job Title – Flight Attendant
Job Location – Dallas, Texas, United State
Closing Date – August 2023
Application Process – Online
American Airlines Flight Attendant Requirements Criteria
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- The airline requires a college education or two years of customer service experience preferred.
- All the applicants should have at least 20 years of age.
- You should know how to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language.
- Must be in possession of a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and, if employed, move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
- Be fluent in the Dutch language or another designated language
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening at a superior rating
American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Descriptions
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Follow applicable regulations and work rules
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
How to Apply for American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs
After checking all the required criteria above. Friends, If you think you are eligible for American Airlines flight attendant jobs. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to register yourself on the American airline career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Also, you can apply for American airline cabin crew jobs with your Linkedin profile directly.
Note – here you can find out the Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Benefits of American Airlines Flight Attendant
- Best salary package
- Opportunity to travel more often to destinations where your second language is spoken
- Must be able to read and speak Dutch fluently
So, I hope this article will help you apply for American Airlines flight attendant jobs in Dallas. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared yourself for the flight attendant job.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below, or also you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.