Hello, friends in this article you will get the information about SpiceJet Hiring Security Executive and CSA. This is a walk-in interview process of Spicejet. So you can directly attend the interview to the given address and date. So, if you are interested to become SpiceJet Hiring Security Executive or Customer Service Executive. Then this ad for you only. Please read till the end to know the details correctly. Thank You.
Date: 13 March 2019
Time: 09:00 am – 11:00 am
Venue: Room No 26, Terminal 1D, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
Dress Code: To attend this walk-in interview you should wear Formals. (Candidates wearing Casuals will not be entertained).
Kindly make sure you carry a xerox copy of all below-mentioned documents
- Prepared your updated Resume.
- 10th, 12th, Marksheets /Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets /Certificate
- Should bring the copy of Id proof (Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhaar card)
- Last 2 salary slips in case of experience candidate for Fresher Age Limit is 18 to 27.
NOTE: Graduates Or Final Year completed candidates can only apply But BE/B.TECH, CPL Holder/AME Qualified candidates will not be entertained.
Job Role of a Spicejet Security Executive
- To carry out all security related work for the airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
- Screening of passengers and their accessories, frisking and overall security and safety.
Note: If the candidate having AVSEC / Screeners it will be a positive point.
Job Role of SpiceJet Customer Service Executive
- Good passenger handling quality should be executed.
- This work involves booking, booking, issuing tickets with customers/passengers at the airport, handling customers, handling complaints, finding passengers, the safety of passengers and general security.
Essential skills for SpiceJet Ground Staff
All applicants should have – the ability to work in excellent communication skills, dynamic and challenging environments is essential. The desire to work in a 24 x 7 environment, in which the shifts need to work in shifts along with the shifts. Flow in English is a mandatory criterion. 0-3 years experience (freshers can also apply)
Well, that’s about it and I hope I didn’t miss any important step to explain. Best Of Luck for your interview from AVIATION DREAMER.
Thank you for visite AVIATION DREAMER website and to read more articles related to aviation job check out on the bellow – Aviation Interview Question List for all. SpiceJet Hiring Security Executive
video or message me on my Facebook page. Also, you can comment below for getting a quick reply …