SpiceJet Hiring Security Executive at Delhi
Hello, friends in this article you will get information about SpiceJet hiring security executives and CSA. This is a walk-in-interview process of Spicejet. So you can directly attend the interview at the given address and date. So, if you are interested to become SpiceJet ground staff read this article till the end.
Friends, nowadays we can check that SpiceJet airlines are one of the biggest airlines in India. So, if you will get an opportunity to become a part of the Spicejet career you should go ahead and take the chance. Spicejet hiring ground staff in Mumbai, so here you will get the full details like the document list, interview place, date, and time. So, if you are interested to attend the SpiceJet jobs interview please read till the end.
Details of SpiceJet Hiring Security Executive
Job Title – Trainee Security Executive/Security Executive
Interview City – Gurugram
Date – February 2024
Time – 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Venue – SpiceJet Ltd. Building No. 323, Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Gurugram
Dress Code – To attend this walk-in interview you should wear Formals. (Candidates wearing Casuals will not be entertained).
If you have any queries or check other interview details please click here it will redirect to the airline’s careers page. But please remember this is a backdoor interview detail you can’t find this interview on the Spicejet career page.
Required Document Carry to Attend Walk-in-Interview
- Prepared your updated resume for the Spicejet jobs interview.
- 10th, 12th, mark sheets /certificate
- Graduation mark sheets /certificate
- Should bring a copy of ID proof (PAN card, Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhaar card)
- The last 2 salary slips in case of experienced candidates for the Fresher Age Limit is 18 to 27.
NOTE: Graduates or final-year completed candidates can only apply But BE/B.TECH, CPL Holder/AME Qualified candidates will not be entertained.
Job Role of a Spicejet Security Executive
- To carry out all security-related work for the airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
- Screening of passengers and their accessories, frisking, and overall security and safety.
Note: If the candidate has AVSEC / Screeners it will be a positive point.
Essential Skills for SpiceJet Ground Staff
- All the applicants should have the ability to work in rotational shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in dynamic and challenging environments.
- 0-3 years experience (freshers can also apply) for SpiceJet hiring.
You can check out the airline’s cabin crew benefits and advantages by clicking here. And here is the interview question list for freshers it helps you to attend the Interview and get this job for your career.
Thank you for visiting the Aviation Dreamer website and reading more articles related to aviation jobs check out the above link for an aviation interview question list for all. SpiceJet hiring security executive
Well, that’s about it and I hope I didn’t miss any important step that I have explained. And best of luck with your interview as a ground staff. Check my YouTube channel for a video tutorial for an aviation interview.
Base Salary: 22,000 INR per Per Month