Are you looking for Tampa airport jobs as a technician in November 2023? Then here in this job article, you will get the latest job vacancy in Spirit Air as an aircraft technician. If you have completed your A320 technician education then you can apply for Tampa International Airport jobs as a fresher technician.
If you want to apply for Tampa international airport jobs as a fresher then you need to read the below details. In the below section, you will get details information about Tampa airport job requirements criteria, the job description of technician, and how you can apply online for Tampa airport jobs.
Company Name – Spirit Air
Job Title – Technician
Job Location – Tampa, Florida
Last Date of Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Tampa Airport Jobs
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
- Must possess, maintain, or be able to obtain a valid Passport.
- Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CFR 65.83.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend, and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- Be able to qualify for an airport security badge and customs seal.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
- 2-5 years of air carrier commercial aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- A320 Family aircraft experience preferred.
- Sheet metal and Avionics skills are preferred.
Here you can check out United Airlines’ latest flight attendant jobs for fresher males and females.
Job Descriptions for Spirit Air Technician
- Perform day-to-day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
- Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals and federal Regulations.
- Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- Maintain Line Maintenance-related tooling, stands, and ground equipment.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
How to Apply for Tampa Airport Jobs
So, if you have checked all the information from the above details and if you think you are eligible to apply for Tampa airport jobs. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. Then you need to click the apply button from the top right corner.
Then you need to enter your email ID. After that, you need to complete 6 steps to apply for Spirit Air jobs as a technician at Tampa Airport.
This article will help you apply for Tampa airport jobs as a technician in Spirit Air in the United States. If you need help with your interview day, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or airline jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.