Trujet Careers for Ground Staff in March 2021 – Apply Online
Hello everyone, are you looking for a ground staff job in Hyderabad? You can then check out the details about Trujet careers for ground staff (SECURITY ASSISTANT/SCREENER). Friends now Trujet is hiring fresh male and female in 2021. If you are fresher and apply for trujet jobs, please check the below details to apply online.
All the fresher should check the below details before applying for Trujet careers as ground staff. In the below section, you will get the details of Trujet ground staff requirement criteria, job description and how you can apply online for a Trujet job.
Friends, we all know that Trujet is an Indian privet airline. Trujet, promoted by Turbo Megha Airways Pvt Ltd, is headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Trujet started its commercial operations in 2015. Currently, Trujet is operating to twenty-four destinations across India with Eight ATR 72 Aircraft.
Requirement Criteria of Trujet Careers
- Any Graduate/MBA/PGDBM.
- Must be Indian Nationals only.
- Must be Basic AVSEC Qualified 12 DAYS BASIC AVSEC COURSE QUALIFIED.
- Must be holder of a VALID SCREENERS CERTIFICATION.
- Working experience in any airline on similar position will be preferred.
- Need pleasing personalities with good & confident speech and conversational skills.
- Computer literate having basic knowledge on MS Office incl MIS/reports/mails.
- Fully conversant in Telugu/ Hindi/ English languages.
- Height should be 165 CMS for Males and 155 CMS for Female candidates.
- Willing to work in shifts at all weather conditions.
Job Description of Trujet Ground Staff
- Screening and Control of Registered baggage of passengers.
- Screening/X-ray point duties.
- Catering & Cargo Security.
- Reconciliation of baggage at Makeup & Breakup Area.
- Job duties involve access Control & Surveillance of Aircraft including parked aircraft
- Profiling of passengers.
- Travel documents checks.
- Special security measures as and when required.
- Maintain Airport professional standards & be ready for shift duties.
- Liaise with concerned in-charge on airport duty for any assignment or work requirement.
- To be able to handle & interact with passengers and other team members.
- Contributes actively to a successful and inspired team
- Performs other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Here you can check out the details of Kolkata airport jobs for ground staff in Indigo airline as a fresher.
How to Apply Online for Trujet Careers
So friends, if you have checked the above information and you think that you are qualified as per the airline criteria. Then click here; it will redirect you to the Trujet careers page, where you need to click on the apply button. Then the application form will appear.
You need to fill up the application form step by step and then click on the submit button. After applying for Trujet careers as the ground staff, you need to wait for some days; once the airline HR will shortlist your application, they will contact you for the interview process.
Here you can check out Indigo airline ground staff salary and benefits for fresher as a customer service officer, security officer, or RAMP officer.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
This article will help you to apply for Trujet careers as ground staff, and we hope you will get success in this interview. If you need help with your cabin crew interview, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you to share this article with all the f’09opriends and help them join the Aviation Industry.