Vistara Airline Jobs for Male & Female in 2023 [Apply Now]
Friends, do you know Vistara Airlines is hiring ground staff at Chhattisgarh airport? Here in this job article, you will get detailed information about Vistara Airline jobs for ground staff in 2023. All males and females of Indian nationality can apply for Vistara jobs. But remember to apply for this job you should have some experience in the customer handling department.
If you want to apply for Vistara jobs as a ground staff, then I am requesting all of you to apply for these jobs online. But before that, you need to check the details like Vistara Airline jobs requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online.
We all know Air Vistara is owned by TATA Son. Also, they recently get Air India. So, now they have a big power in the Indian aviation industry. Also, they have the longest experience running an airline. We know the value of TATA in the Indian industry. So, I think this will be the best option to become a member of TATA SIA Airline.
Company Name – Vistara Airline
Job Title – Ground Instructor
Job Closing Date – None
Job Location – Gurugram, India
Application Mode – Online
Requirement Criteria for Vistara Airline Jobs
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an approved Ground Instructor
- Approvals for Technical/Performance/ Special Ops on A320 and/or B787 preferred
- As per DGCA CAR 7I7 para 5
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to independently manage a team and plan/prioritize resources
- High integrity and free from prejudices and bias
- Strong knowledge base and well versed with regulation and industry best practices
- Comfortable talking / presenting in front of a group
- Active listener and enthusiastic learner
Job Description of Customer Service Executive
- To provide initial ground training, in aeronautical knowledge areas required for the issuance of a type rating/ flight dispatcher approval and/ or special operations approval
- To provide recurrent ground training in aeronautical knowledge areas, as required for recurrent training of pilots, flight dispatchers and Ground Instructors
- To provide ground training for LTC / SFI / TRI/ DE
- To train Ground Instructors/SMEs, conduct initial, recurrent or transition training in accordance with the OMD as directed by the Chief Pilot Training
- Assist in the development of various flight crew member training programs
- Checks the currency of training manuals and other materials used in various flight training courses
- Complete appropriate flight crew member ground training records and other flight training documentation in a timely manner and directs to the appropriate filing source
- Communicate issues of concern, or of exceptional achievement, regarding crew member trainees’ performance to the Chief Pilot Training in a timely manner
- Any other task as directed by Chief Pilot Training or his designate
How to Apply for Vistara Airline Jobs Online
So, friends if you have checked the above information and you think you are qualified for Vistara airline ground staff jobs, then you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official job page where you can apply for the TATA SIA career.
After that, you need to create an account after that you can log in yourself. Then the application form will be open which you need to fill up and submit.
Also, you can check out the below video to check the steps to apply online.
Get More Aviation Job Update Connect 👉 Telegram 👈
Note – if you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Vistara Airline Jobs as airport ground staff without any problem. But for some important information that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go to and site for apply online. Because it’s required you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.