Are you from India? and looking for Vistara cabin crew interview? then don’t worry I am here to help you. Freind’s here you will get the latest walk-in interview details for Vistara air hostess.
Not only that, but you will also get some helpful interview tips from Aviation Dreamer. Which will help you to become Vistara cabin crew for males and females?
So, if you are interested to join Air Vistara careers you should read this job article till the end. Here you will get all the information that will be required to apply for Vistara cabin crew careers. Like interview location, date, place, interview venue, eligibility criteria, cabin crew salary, and how you can apply online and get the job notification from them.
Please check out each and every information and then you can go and attend the interview to the mentioned interview venue and fulfill your dream to fly with India’s best airlines.
Vistara Air Hostess Walk-in-Interview Details for May 2020
The company is not updated on jobs for February 2020. Please check after a week for a new vacancy.
Interview date – Every Wednesday (Except National & Public Holidays)
Time – 10 AM – 1 PM
Location – Gurgaon
Interview Location – Vistara Training Centre, 2nd Floor, Emaar Digital Greens, Sector 61
Cabin crew jobs in Lucknow
Interview date and time – 11 February 2020 | 10 AM – 2 PM
Job Location – Lucknow
Interview venue – Hotel Golden Tulip, 6 Station Road
Cabin crew jobs in Amritsar
Interview date and time – 07 January 2020 | 10 AM – 2 PM
Job Location – Amritsar
Interview venue – Regenta Central, A-275, Grand Trunk Rd, East Mohan Nagar
Resister here – click here
Cabin crew jobs in Jaipur
Interview date and time – 13 January 2020 | 10 AM – 2 PM
Job Location – Jaipur
Interview venue – Need to apply online or company check here after 11 of January for full interview address
Resister here – click here
Cabin crew jobs in Bagdogra
Interview date and time – 16 January 2020 | 10 AM – 2 PM
Job Location – Bagdogra
Interview venue – Need to apply online or company check here after 15 of January for full interview address
Resister here – click here
Cabin crew jobs in Goa
Interview date and time – 23 January 2020 | 10 AM – 2 PM
Job Location – Goa
Interview venue – Need to apply online or company check here after 21 of January for full interview address
Resister here – click here
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (it will cost you only Rs 300 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Vistara Cabin Crew Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Freshers
- All the applicants must have an Indian Nationality with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- You should have excellent communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Minimum Height Required – For female 155 cm (arms reach should be 212 cm) and for male 170 cm.
- Minimum Education Required– 10+2 (Class 12th) with a minimum of 60% score in 12th.
- No tattoos to be visible when Vistara Airlines uniform is worn.
- All the applicant’s BMI range will be – for females 18 – 22 and for males 18 – 25.
Vistara Airlines Air Hostess Eligibility Criteria for Experienced
- Minimum experience required 1 year as cabin crew from any domestic or international airline.
- Should have a valid SEP License.
- Applicant age should be under 20 years to 34 years.
Note – if you are looking for indigo cabin crew jobs please check the link and also you can check here for Indigo airlines ground staff interview details for April 2019.
For Vistara Airlines Cabin Crew In-charge
- Minimum experience required 4 years as cabin crew from any domestic or international airline.
- Should have a valid SEP license.
- Candidate should have completed 3500 hrs of total flying (proof of hours required) with a minimum of 1 year as CCIC.
- Applicant age should be under 24 years to 36 years.
Documents Required for Vistara Air Hostess Interview
- You should have a valid Indian Nationality certificate.
- Valid Passport is required to apply for cabin crew in Vistara Airlines.
- Required PAN Card.
- Required Aadhar Card.
Jobs Description of Air Vistara Cabin Crew
- Welcome passengers on board and direct them to your seats.
- Inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is safely stored away.
- Including the safety of the safety device and the safety checks, the flight is completed before the aircraft becomes clean and orderly, and the information in the seat pocket is up to date and on all the food, drinks and stock boards.
- Checking all seat belts and galleries are safe before take-off.
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
- Serving food and snacks.
- Participation in the pre-flight briefing, during which the air cabin crew are assigned their place of work for the upcoming flight. Flight details, schedule, number of infants on board and travelers with special needs such as diabetic passengers or passengers in a wheelchair.
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they are safe in operation.
- Giving first aid where necessary.
- Ensure passengers get safely off at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead locker and there is no stove way or suspicious luggage on board.
- Completing paperwork, including writing flight reports.
How to Apply Online for Air Vistara Careers
Click here to redirect to the Vistara airlines official website. And then at the last of that page, you will get an online apply button and then by filling the form correctly, you can successfully apply it online. And If you want to check more vacancies of Air Vistara Career, then please click here.
Also to apply online you can follow the below steps
Step 1 – here you have to enter your personal details like email address, name, and phone number.
Step 2 – Here you have to enter your contact details.
Step 3 – This information is for the experienced person but freshers will be live this as blank.
Step 4 – This option is also for experience persons.
Step 5 – Here you have to enter your passport details.
Step 6 – here you have to enter your permanent address details and position for which you are applying.
Step 7 – Here you have to enter your date of birth, gender, weight, and height.
Step 8 – Now the last step if you have done any training from the below list then select and submit your application form.
Note – This is a walk-in-interview so you have to attend the interview on the mentioned date with applying online and do not wait for any reply from the company end. Thank you.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Vistara Cabin Crew Salary for Fresher
Freind’s it’s really difficult to tell about the salary of any airline staff. Because each and every company has some SOP and we should not speak about those on the public. Because this is the secret information of a company.
Here I am just talking about the approx salary that you can get as a Vistara air hostess. So, the salary scale is Rs 25k to 33k per month as a fresher.
Also, you will get some other cabin crew benefits like travel tickets, insurance, medical, and flying hours charges.
Friends, I think now you can attend the Vistara cabin crew interview without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you best of luck.