Friends it’s really taught to find aviation jobs in this covid situation. All the airline stopped their recruitments. But even though you can check out the Vistara careers as cabin crew in March 2022. Yes if you are a fresher and want to become a cabin crew, then this can be the best opportunity for you. All the males and females can apply for this Vistara airline cabin crew job.
So, if you finished your preparations and now you are ready to crack the Vistara airline cabin crew interview, then first you need to read this article till the end. Because of her, you will get all the information related to Vistara careers requirements criteria of cabin crew, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Vistara airline careers as a cabin crew
As all, we know Vistara airline is also known as Tata SIA airline. Which is made a joint venture between TATA and Singapore Airlines. Then airline was founded in 2013. Then the airline is led by TATA Sons which indicates our trust and a safe career option. So, I think Vistara can be the best option for fresher to make a career as a cabin crew.
Company Name – Vistara Airline
Job Title – Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Job Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Process – Online
Requierment Craiteria of Vistara Careers
- All the applicants must have an Indian Nationality with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- You should have excellent communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Minimum Height Required – For female 155 cm (arms reach should be 212 cm) and for male 170 cm.
- Minimum Education Required– 10+2 (Class 12th) with a minimum of 60% score in 12th.
- No tattoos to be visible when Vistara Airlines uniform is worn.
- All the applicant’s BMI range will be – for females 18 – 22 and for males 18 – 25.
Job Descriptions of Vistara Cabin Crew
- Welcome passengers on board and direct them to your seats.
- Inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is safely stored away.
- Including the safety of the safety device and the safety checks, the flight is completed before the aircraft becomes clean and orderly, and the information in the seat pocket is up to date and on all the food, drinks and stock boards.
- Checking all seat belts and galleries are safe before take-off.
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
- Serving food and snacks.
- Participation in the pre-flight briefing, during which the air cabin crew are assigned their place of work for the upcoming flight. Flight details, schedule, number of infants on board and travelers with special needs such as diabetic passengers or passengers in a wheelchair.
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they are safe in operation.
- Giving first aid where necessary.
- Ensure passengers get safely off at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead locker and there is no stove way or suspicious luggage on board.
- Completing paperwork, including writing flight reports.
Check the latest aviation jobs from all over the World for fresher and experienced applicants.
How to Apply for Vistara Jobs
Click here to redirect to the Vistara airlines official website. And then at the last of that page, you will get an online apply button and then by filling the form correctly, you can successfully apply it online. And If you want to check more vacancies of Air Vistara Career, then please click here.
Also to apply online you can follow the below steps
Step 1 – here you have to enter your personal details like email address, name, and phone number.
Step 2 – Here you have to enter your contact details.
Step 3 – This information is for the experienced person but freshers will be live this as blank.
Step 4 – This option is also for experienced persons.
Step 5 – Here you have to enter your passport details.
Step 6 – here you have to enter your permanent address details and position for which you are applying.
Step 7 – Here you have to enter your date of birth, gender, weight, and height.
Step 8 – Now the last step if you have done any training from the below list then select and submit your application form.
Note – This is a walk-in-interview so you have to attend the interview on the mentioned date by applying online and do not wait for any reply from the company end. Thank you.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question list that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Friends, I think now you can attend the Vistara careers as cabin crew interview without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you best of luck.
Base Salary: 30,000-35,000 INR per Per Month