Hello, everyone, do you know what is cabin crew? or what is air hostess? we all know how a cabin crew dressed, how they look like.
But here you will understand the details information about what is cabin crew job? what are the responsibilities they do? how much safe they are and many more about there job.
What is Cabin Crew
So, normally airline cabin crew or flight attendant is an occupation or job title. A cabin crew is responsible to provide safety and full comfort of the airline passenger on board.
Also, a cabin crew is known as a flight attendant, air hostess, flight steward, stewardess who are providing service of the airline passenger when a flight on the air.
It can be a male or female but most of the airlines preferred female cabin crew first. Friends if you want to understand what is cabin crew then you should know their job responsibilities first from the below details.
What is Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Attending pre-flight briefings about the flight, passengers, and schedule.
- Check the pre-flight to ensure the safety equipment is functioning properly and to ensure that the aircraft is stocked with enough food for the flight.
- Greeting passengers as they board and help them to find their seats and seat properly.
- Ensuring that passengers are aware of safety procedures and demonstrate how to use emergency equipment.
- Ensuring that hand-luggage is securely stowed.
- Making announcements on behalf of the captain’s comment.
- Serving food and drink to the airline passenger.
- Selling duty-free items. (depend on the airline)
- Performing first aid if required.
- Ensuring that passengers follow safety procedures in an emergency.
- Making sure that passengers leave the plane safely at arrival.
- Completing flight reports after complete the flight journey.
What is Cabin Crew Job Requirement Criteria
- To become a cabin crew you should have to complete your secondary education.
- Also, airlines will be required to check your English communication skill (read, write & speak)
- If you have any 2nd language that will be better for you, the language will be respected by the airline.
- If you have customer service experience from a similar industry it will great for you.
- The airline allows hiring cabin crew with good medicate & fitness candidates and the ability to swim at least 25 meters.
- You should have a valid passport.
- Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Most of the airlines required a minimum of 158 cm as you will need to be able to reach all the safety equipment in the aircraft (height will vary on the airline)
- A minimum age restriction which is usually 18 to 21 (age will vary on the airline)
Freinds you need to have a great resume for cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from our aviation resume expert. HURRY
How to Apply for Cabin Crew
Freinds if you understand that what is cabin crew? and now you are so interested to apply for a cabin crew job. Then you should check out the below details.
There is tow way to apply for a cabin crew or air hostess job. That is the online application process and an offline application process. Now you have to decide which you will be preferred to apply.
Bust as of now most of the applicants preferred to apply online for airline cabin crew. Please check the below link to apply for some big airlines all over the World.
- Emirates cabin crew jobs
- Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs
- Singapore airline cabin crew jobs
- British Airways cabin crew jobs
- United airline cabin crew jobs
- Lufthansa airline cabin crew jobs
- Etihad Airways cabin crew jobs
- Air India cabin crew jobs
- Indigo cabin crew jobs
- Spicejet Airline cabin crew jobs
- GoAir cabin crew jobs
- Vistara Airline cabin crew jobs
- Malindo airline cabin crew jobs
- Gulf air cabin crew jobs
- Privet airline cabin crew jobs
Here you can check out the cabin crew lifestyle of Qatar airways.
The main work of a cabin crew or flight attendant is to maintain the flight safety and serving the airline passenger on board. If you want to know more details about cabin crew jobs please check the above job description part.
The airline required applicants who have completed their secondary education form any board or university for their cabin crew.
Friends cabin crew and flight attendants are basically identified every airline staff who is present on the flight when flight on the air. But air hostess-only identifies the female cabin crew who are responsible to serve airline passengers and maintain the safety of the flight.
A cabin crew salary varies on many things like the airline to airline, the country in which you are working. So, it’s very difficult to tell the exactly salary scale. But yes after the experiment we can tell you as a cabin crew you can earn approximately $1900 to $2200 per month.
As of now and as per my experience Emirates airline provide the best salary package and benefit’s to their cabin crew staff.
Yes, now cabin crew or flight attendant job is the safest and preferable job.
Cabin crew duty hours are maximum of 10 hours to 15 hours. Depending on the airline.
Most of the airline hiring cabin crew is between 18 to 21 years of the old candidate.
Freinds you need to have a great resume for cabin crew interview. If you don’t have that you can get help from ouraviation resume expert.HURRY
So, I hope now you have a clear understanding that what is cabin crew? so, if you want to apply for a cabin crew you need to check this article till the end.
Freinds after all this information if you need any more information from us or want to contact us for an aviation job query or help please comment below or contact us from our contact us page. Also, we have a Facebook page and youtube channel on the same name AVIATION DREAMER. Thank You