What should I do to get an airport Job? Different jobs at the airport
Airport Jobs – Hello, friends here is Aviation Dreamer with a new topic. Do you want to work at an airport? Or What should I do to get an airport Job? Different jobs at the airport for the freshers. So here you can get the tips for airport jobs. Especially as a fresher when we want to become a pilot or a flight attendant. we don’t know what should we do and where should we go for the jobs. Here you will get all the answers.
Well, there are different kinds of jobs you can do at the airport. But their job roles and pay scales vary based on the job. So, first, you have to decide which post you want to go forward. And then study the details and the skills, qualification and more.
So, in the below, you will get them different jobs at the airport or airlines –
- Flight Pilot – Become a pilot and join an airline. Because of the skill, the pilot gets a lot of pay compared to Flight Steward and Stewardess. and remember to become a pilot you should have the CPL. Click Here to check the top 10 pilot training school in the USA.
- Aircraft Technician – Get degrees in aeronautics or similar and join airline or aircraft manufacturing (like Boeing, Airbus) or maintenance company. Then you can work on the latest avionics on the plane in the airport hangar. For joining as a technician, you need to complete the training and achieve the ICAO certificate.
- Airport Ground Staff – Join an airline for non-flying work This is finance, bookings, operations and you can get an opportunity to work at the airport.
- Flight Attendant or Cabin Crew – Join an airline as a steward/hostess. Then you can fly daily and travel around the world.
- Immigration Officer – Join the Ministry of External Affairs In the departments involved in immigration control and you may get airport posting. But its depend on the country because immigration is a very sensitive place to work.
- Security Officer – Join the rescue Industrial security such as CISF and if you are lucky, you may be deployed at the airport to maintain the safety and security of the passengers.
- Cargo Officer – Join cargo handling, it needs lots of her work than the passenger airport officer.
- Airport Maintenance Staff – Join the airport as a maintenance worker or run a shop in the airport, such as contract work.
So, I think this article will help you very much and if you want to become a Flight Attendant, Pilot or a Ground Staff you can check the below articles
If you have any more confusion and which you want to ask me please comment below and also you can contact me on my Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.