Are you looking for Wizz air pilot recruitment? Because here in this article you will get full details about Wizz air jobs for non type rated pilot. All the cadet lavel pilot can apply for this Wizz pilot jobs. Now the airline is hiring Worldwide. So all the freshers and experienced pilot can apply for Wizz Air careers.
So, if you want to apply for Wizz Air pilot jobs, then check this article till the end. Because here you will get the details about Wizz Air pilot requirement criteria, job responsibility, salary, and benefits, and how you can apply for Wizz Air pilot recruitment in UK.
Company Name – Wizz Air
Job Title – First Officer [Cadet lavel]
Job Location – England, United Kingdom
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Wizz Air Pilot Jobs
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Valid EASA / UK CAA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) for Multi-Engine airplane (ME)
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months (preferable, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- ATPL theory completed* (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- MCC course completed** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- UPRT training completed*** (certificate and 3 hours TTL logbook entry on certified aircraft)
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency and total 145 hours actual flight time on fixed wing aircraft* with integrated ATPL theory completed and total 200 hours actual flight time on fixed wing aircraft* with CPL/IR training completed in a modular system
Will Air Pilot Job Descriptions
People generally understand that a pilot’s job focuses on flying an aircraft on a prescribed route with the help of a co-pilot, flight computer, and instruments. If you are interested in becoming a pilot, flight operations will be part of your job;
However, your responsibilities begin long before take-off and end shortly after you land. On the ground, you’ll need to know how to check and test instrumentation, prepare and submit flight plans, and accurately gauge weather conditions throughout your route. All aspects of your work are regulated, and you must be familiar with all federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Additionally, you should familiarize yourself with the passenger list and know the duties of all ground and flight crew.
Once your plane is in flight, you’ll need to know how to read the instrument panels to make sure the warning gauges, and hydraulic and pressurization systems are working properly and monitor fuel consumption.
If low visibility conditions exist, you must be able to fly your aircraft by instrumentation and navigational radio. After landing, you must provide flight description documentation to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and your employer. If you are piloting a helicopter and flying at low altitudes, you need to watch for objects such as power lines, trees, bridges, towers, and birds.
Here you can check out the Wizz Air cabin crew jobs update for fresher.
How to Apply for Wizz Air Pilot Recruitment
Friends if you want to apply for Wizz air pilot recruitment then you need to visit the Wizz Air career page by clicking here. Then first you need to log in with your email ID and password. New users need to sign up first.
After that just you need to fill up the application form with your personal information and then submit your application online.
Note – here you can find out about Oman air cabin crew in 2022 and apply for them online.
Wizz Air Pilot Salary
Friend base on the market Wizz air pilot getting a good salary package. After checking more than 5 Wizz air pilot salary slips from different locations, we can tell you that as a fresher you can expect GBP 30,000 to GBP 35,000 per year.
Document List to Apply for Wizz Air Pilot
- Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image, or Text format
- Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image, or Text format if you wish to upload (optional)
- Passport scanned
- Flight Crew License scanned
- Class1 Medical License scanned
- ATPL Certificate scanned (if applicable)
- MCC Certificate scanned (if applicable)
- JOC Certificate scanned (if applicable)
- UPRT Certificate scanned (if applicable)
- Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
Friends, we hope this information will help you to apply for Wizz air pilot recruitment. Just you need to apply online and wait for the interview information. To date, you can be prepared yourself for the interview with the help of our pilot interview question list from the top menu option.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.