Are you from Pakistan and looking for Air Arabia jobs as a cabin crew? Then find you are in the correct place. Here in this article, you will get the full details about the Air Arabia cabin crew’s latest job vacancy. So, all the male and female fresher applicants can apply for Air Arabia careers in Pakistan.
We request all of you please read the below details carefully before applying for Air Arabia careers as a cabin crew in Pakistan. Below you will get detailed information about Air Arabia jobs requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Air Arabia jobs as an air hostess.
Company Name – Air Arabia
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Process – Online
Air Arabia jobs Requirement Criteria
- The minimum Age is 20 years.
- A diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
Also, you can get help related to cabin crew interview questions and answer for fresher.
Cabin Crew Job Descriptions
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment, and other specified equipment prior to taking off; provides a report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin are cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty-free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning, and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on the flight, closing and sealing duty-free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent training, emergency procedures training, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, of all nationalities can apply for this job.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Jobs in Pakistan
After checking all the required criteria above. Friends, If you think you are eligible for Air Arabia jobs as a cabin crew. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to register yourself on the Air Arabia career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Note – Also you can check out Air Arabia’s latest jobs for other locations.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Air Arabia jobs in Pakistan. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.