Freinds do you know Emirates airline is hiring a contact center executive in Dubai? So, as a fresher, if you are looking for call center jobs in Dubai, UAE! then you are in the correct place to get the information about the latest job vacancy in UAE. All the males and females can apply for these call center jobs in UAE.
So if you want to apply for Emirates airline call center jobs in UAE as a fresher, then you need to check out the article till the end. Because here you will get the details about call center job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for call center jobs in Dubai, UAE.
Freinds do you know this is an airline job? and Emirates is one of the biggest airlines in the World. So, as a call center executive, your job role will help the airline passenger related to their reservation. Like reservation query, booking, cancelation, and refund.
Job Title – Call Center Executive
Company Name – Emirates Airline
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of Call Center Jobs in Dubai
- Customer Service or Call Centre: 1+ year
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment
- PC-based skills to operate Windows packages including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail
- Knowledge of contact center and airline industry procedures and methodology
- Standard fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems
- Experience in Contact Centre/Hospitality industry preferred
- Fluency in English and one of the languages listed below is a must: Arabic/Czech/French/German/Italian/Japanese/Mandarin/Polish/Portuguese/Russian/Spanish
- Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunity.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multiple-shift environment
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Job Role of Dubai BPO Jobs
- Be the voice of Emirates and ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
- Identify customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities, and promoting all Emirates-related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring their request is met and offering them tailor-made travel solutions.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by promoting additional services offered by the company and its partners.
Here you can check out the latest job vacancy at JetBlue airline
How to Apply for Call Center Jobs in Dubai
Friends if you have checked all the information now you are ready to apply online for English-speaking call center jobs in Dubai. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the apply now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will have appeared. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Then your educational details and work experience and then some work-related questions will come. Don’t worry, all are MCQ-type questions and very simply related to your document and relocation, etc. Then you need to submit your updated resume (download a free sample resume for your JFK jobs).
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad Internation airport jobs in Doha, Qatar
Salary of Call Center Staff in Dubai
Friends as per the analysis throughout the internet. We can tell you for call center jobs in Dubai you can earn approximately AED 4,500 to AED 5,500. Also with Emirates Airlines, you can earn a good amount of monthly incentives and standard benefits from the company.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for call center jobs in Dubai. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.