Air Asia Job Vacancy for Fresher in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Are fresher and looking for a ground staff job? Then you are in the correct place to know the Air Asia job vacancy for fresher at Chennai airport. All the males and females who have completed their graduation can apply for Air Asia recruitment for the Guest Service Assistant position.
So, if you are ready to apply for the Air Asia vacancy in Chennai airport then first you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section you will get details information about Air Asia ground staff requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Air Asia hiring as a fresher.
Company Name – Air Asia India
Job Title – Guest Services Assistant [Ground Staff]
Job Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Interview Location – Chennai Airport
Application Process – Online [link below]
Requirement Criteria for Air Asia Job Vacancy
- All applicant must have completed their graduation from a recognized board or university.
- Required Skills – Pleasant, friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- You should have proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, or the local language where the staff is located
- Applicant must possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on shift.
Job Descriptions of Air Asia Ground Staff
- Documentation check: passport checking (International) and I.D. matching (Domestic), reservation checking from the system, and issuing a boarding pass.
- Tagging luggage and carry-on inspection referred to Teams & Conditions.
- Boarding guests to the aircraft.
- Deplaning guests from the aircraft.
- Providing assistance to guests if any special need: wheelchair, NTL, etc.
- Handle documents: GD, crew sign, collecting departure and arrival immigration cards.
- Asking 7 mandatory security questions to all passengers that check in their luggage.
- Comply with Airline Standards, Safety performance, the applicable law and procedure in all locations where operations are conducted.
Also here you can check out the Indigo airlines cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Air Asia Hiring
So if you have checked the above criteria for Air Asia Guest Service Assistant and you think you are suitable for this job then you need to click here first. It will redirect you to the official job page of the airline. Where you have to click on Apply now button.
Then the application page for Air Asia Jobs Vacancies for Ground Staff at Chennai Airport will open. First, you need to attach your updated resume, and then you need to fill your details and submit the application form.
After submitting the application form you have to wait few days. If airline HR shortlists your application they will contact you for face to face interview process.
Here you can check out airport ground staff interview question and answer list for fresher.
Hope this article will help you to apply for the Air Asia job vacancy for the Guest Service assistant position at Chennai airport. Now it’s time to get prepared for the interview and keep your document ready.
If you have any questions related to this job or any others please leave your comment below. Also, you can contact us on our facebook page.
Base Salary: 35,000 INR per Per Month