Air India Pilot Jobs for B777 Type Rated Pilots
Friends have you completed your pilot training? Then here in this article, you will get details information about Air India pilot jobs for B777 Type Rated Pilots position. All the pilot license holders can apply for this Air India B777 type-rated pilots jobs.
So, if you are ready to apply for the Air India pilot vacancy, then I request you to check the below details before going to apply. Because here in this article you will get details information about Air India pilot requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Air India Boeing pilot.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – B777 Type Rated Pilots
Job Location – All Over India
Last Date of Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Air India Pilot Jobs
- B-777 Type Rated Pilots with a high level of competence.
- Indian Nationals or Overseas citizens of India
- Maximum Age: up to 63 Yrs.
- Should be an Indian License holder
- Minimum experience on B-777 aircraft: 500 Hours
- Valid DGCA ATPL (B777 rating) & FRTOL for Commander and Valid DGCA ATPL/ CPL (B777 rating) & FRTOL for Co-Pilots
- Valid DGCA Class I Medical
- Valid Instrument Rating
- ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency Four or Above
- Incident free/accident-free certificate for the past 5 years.
- Should have flown B-777 aircraft in the last 30 months
Note – check out the recent update for commercial pilot job vacancies in Singapore airlines.
NOTE: For candidates not having B-777 rating current on DGCA ATPL, Air India will issue them with a letter of intent advising them to get their type rating current at their own cost & expense. They would have to get the same completed within a given stipulated time.
Job Descriptions of Air India Pilot
- As a flight pilot, you need to perform pre and post-flight inspections of fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
- Operating the aircraft safely and maintaining a good degree of professionalism at all times.
- Monitoring weather conditions and communicating with air traffic control during flights.
- Updating and reassuring passengers and crew during emergencies.
- Liaising with co-pilots and flight crew throughout the flight.
- Getting enough rest between flights.
- Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
- Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
Note – here; you can check out the top 10 pilot training school in the USA, and also here, you can check out the best pilot colleges list in India with fees and contact details.
How to Apply for Air India Pilot Job Vacancy
So., if you have checked all the details about the Air India pilot job and if you think you are fit for this job then you can click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official job posting page. When you will get apply button you need to click that.
Then the application form will be open just you need to log in with your Gmail and fill up the form step-by-step and submit it. After submitting your application you need to wait for a few days. If your application will be shortlisted by the company HR they will contact you via your email id.
Then they will tell you about further details like when your personal interview and simulator test will happen for Air India pilot jobs.
Here you can check out how much an Indian pilot can earn every month.
So, I hope this article will help you to apply for Air India pilot jobs without any issues. Just you need to apply online and get prepared yourself for your interview.
Or if you have any queries related to aviation jobs then you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.
Base Salary: 5,00,000 INR per Per Month