Are you looking for an Air Asia vacancy in 2023 as a cargo executive? Then here you can check out this article till the end. In this article, you will get detailed information related to Air Asia hiring for males and females in Mumbai, India. All the Indian nationals can apply for Air Asia careers but remember you should have the related experience.
So, if you have been waiting for a long time to apply for the Air Asia vacancy as a cargo staff. Then you need to read the article till the end without skipping any pieces of information. Here in this article, you will get the details about the requirement criteria of Air Asia vacancies, job responsibilities, and how you can apply online for Air Asia jobs in Mumbai, India.
Company Name – Air Asia India
Job Title – Cargo Executive
Job Location – Mumbai, India
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of Air Asia Vacancy
- At least an undergraduate degree
- 4-5 yrs experience in the airline’s cargo industry
- Strong knowledge of driver/fleet management
- Is resourceful and a fast thinker – able to solve problems on the go and adapt quickly
- Results and performance-driven, preferring data to drive your everyday decisions
- Possess a hands-on mentality and an analytical and structured way of working
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization to scale quickly
- Self-motivated with a focus on exceeding set goals
- Detail-oriented with a knack for spotting the little things
- Comfortable adapting to new technologies
- Roll up their sleeves as needed, and never delegate work that one would not be willing to do themselves
- Do what is needed to get things done, as they believe speed is more important than anything else to effect change
- Over-communicate, particularly as they are all quite autonomous
- Take care of our staff, and treat them as they would want to be treated
- Are rigid on goals, but flexible on the details
Also, you can check out Star Air’s latest vacancy.
Job Descriptions of Air Asia Cargo Executive
- Assistance to customers for query, acceptance, and execution.
- Shipment Booking and Reservation.
- Preparing Booking Sheet and spot sheet.
- Back up to the sales team and act on their behalf.
- Coordination with various departments like customers, accounts, and operations.
- Coordination with interline partners, counterparts & HUB.
- Preparing spot sheet & onward sheet.
- Maintaining all data records.
- Maintaining basis reports.
- Learning and Unlearning.
How to Apply for Air Asia Vacancy
So, friends if you have checked the above information and if you think that you are eligible for the Air Asia vacancy as a fresher or experienced. Then you need to click here it will redirect you to the airline’s official page, where you can apply online.
To apply online you need to have a soft copy of your resume and then you can fill up the application form step by step and submit it.
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
Friends, I hope this job article will help you to apply for the AirAsia vacancy in Mumbai, India as a cargo executive. So, if you have applied for this job online and waiting for the airline’s reply. Then it’s better to get prepared yourself other than waiting for the reply.
Friends if you have any more queries related to this job you can comment below or you can contact us from our official Facebook page or YouTube channel. So, thank you for visiting Aviation Dreamer. Best Of Luck.