Do you search for Hamad International Airport jobs as a fresher? Then you should read this article till the end. Here you will get detailed information about HIA jobs in November 2023. All males and females can apply for these HIA lounge jobs. Remember there is no foundation in nationality, all nationalities can apply for Hamad International Airport careers as freshers.
So, if you’re ready to apply for Hamad International Airport careers, then first you need to read this article till the end. Because of her, you will get all the information related to Hamad International Airport job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for HIA jobs.
Job Title – Lead Customer Success Officer
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Job Location – HIA Airport, Doha, Qatar
Application Process – Online
HIA Lounge Opening Positions
- Junior Store Keeper/ Store Keeper
- Bar Attendant
- Spa Therapist
- Food and Beverage Attendant
- Lounge Supervisor
- Support Services Supervisor
- Lounge Attendant Front of House
- Senior Food and Beverage Attendant
- Senior Lounge Attendant Front of House
Requierments Craiteria for Hamad International Airport Jobs
- Grade 7: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Social Sciences, Marketing Research, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Business Management, or equivalent.
- In-depth understanding of current market conditions including the competition landscape.
- Experience working in more than 1 geographical region.
- Exposure to a multicultural work environment.
- Prior airline/consultancy experience.
- Expertise in project and process management.
- Expertise in customer service/customer success/customer experience or engagement.
- Expertise in research methodologies, consumer behavior, and market research activities.
- Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Specialist skills in account/portfolio/client management.
- Skills in survey platforms and tools.
- Skills in data extraction, transformation, and visual analytics.
- Skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc.
- Understanding of the works of pollsters, data scientists, statisticians, and other marketing professionals
- Command of the English language.
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs at United Airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Qatar Airways cabin crew vacancies in 2023.
Job Descriptions of HIA Jobs
- Developing detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Developing a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable, yet practical and realistic approach.
- Developing a superb understanding of the internal customer process and policies, and customer feedback, sentiments, needs, wants, and preferences to act on them fast and comprehensively.
- Planning, organizing, conducting, analyzing, and presenting feedback loop initiatives and projects using the correct methodologies as agreed with the clients.
- Building the customer journey mapping of Qatar Airways per touchpoint or per customer type as may be required.
- Leading the customer experience working group aimed at establishing coordination with CX units in the company to ensure alignment of initiatives and regular improvements of the touchpoint experience.
- Developing and delivering as requested, or initiating the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings, and recommendations that will help the department understand its business and operationalizing feedback loops for customer experience improvements
- Working with IT, the team, and the clients to improve research data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
- Performing other department duties related to the position as directed by the management.
- Maintaining proper documentation of processes and deliverables to ensure transparency and organization in the team.
- Supporting knowledge and best practices sharing of topics, and development of areas, techniques, and technology to ensure business continuity in the team.
How to Apply for Hamad International Airport Jobs
So, friends if you have checked all the criteria and if you think you are eligible to apply for Hamad International Airport jobs. Then you need to send your resume, you need to click here, and it will redirect you to the airline’s official job page.
After that, you need to click on Apply Now. Then the application process will be started. First, you need to fill in your personal information, experience, and education details, then some MCQ-type question will be shown which is related to your job. At the end, you need to attach your updated resume and submit your application for HIA jobs as a customer experience officer.
After submitting the application you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted. The company HR will contact you for the next process of the interview.
What is the salary at Hamad International Airport?
The specific job position, level of experience, and the division or business you work for can all affect your salary at Qatar’s Hamad International Airport. Salaries for other positions, such as those in customer service, security, office support, or ground handling, can range from QAR 3,000 to QAR 10,000 per month.
How to get a job at the airport?
To get a job at an airport, you can follow these steps:
1. Identify your interests and skills
2. Research airport job opportunities
3. Tailor your resume/CV
4. Prepare a cover letter
5. Submit your application
6. Network and seek referrals
7. Prepare for interviews
8. Attend interviews
9. Follow up
10. Complete necessary background checks and requirements
What is the average airport salary in Qatar?
Depending on the level of experience and responsibilities, salaries for other positions, such as ground staff, customer service agents, or administrative positions, can range from QAR 3,000 to QAR 10,000 per month.
How to get a job in Qatar?
To get a job in Qatar, you can follow these general steps:
1. Research the job market
2. Update your resume/CV
3. Search for job opportunities
4. Networking plays a crucial role in the job search process
5. Apply for jobs
6. Obtain necessary work permits
7. Prepare for interviews
8. Attend interviews
9. Negotiate the job offer
10. Finalize employment formalities
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females Or if you want to get prepared for your cabin crew jobs. Then here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think you can apply for the Hamad International Airport job as a customer experience officer in Doha, Qatar. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go to and site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 5600 QAR per Per Month