Air Atlanta Icelandic – Are you finding jobs as Cabin Crew? then you are in the correct place. Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Also, you can find Aviation Jobs and get some attractive Interview Tips. So, in today’s article, Air Atlanta Icelandic Hiring cabin crew 2023 applies online.
Airborne Personnel Ltd is now seeking cabin crew members to join our client’s diverse and committed team for the Haj Crew Season 2020. Our client, Air Atlanta Icelandic, needs to expand their operation and both experienced and new cabin crew members are looking for their base. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Applicants should be able to start their training in April / May 2019.
The position of cabin crew member with our client is demanding and exciting and will require higher personal standards and excellent customer service skills.
Requirement Skill for Icelandic Cabin Crew
- English Language fluency (Spoken and Written).
- Minimum age 22 years, maximum age 35 years.
- Certification of Cabin Crew for initial safety training for applicants with previous experience.
- Candidates must hold a valid passport that does not expire before May 2019, which also permits worldwide travel without restrictions.
- Clean criminal record.
- Good Health.
- The minimum level of education of High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to move to various locations in various locations around the world for long periods.
- Minimum height 1,60 meters with weight in the ratio of height.
- Speech, good hearing, and vision (specs/contact lenses are allowed).
- Good swimming skills.
- No visual tattoos, body piercings, or metal dental braces.
- Candidates must be able to provide a 5-year traceable record.
Preferred Skills for Cabin Crew
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Great Knowledge of Customer Service Skills.
- Good organization skills and adaptability to changing environments.
- The ability to be clever and diplomatic but simultaneously vocal when needed.
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people.
- Ability to handle the ability to remain calm under difficult conditions and under emergency conditions.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently, often to tighten the shortage of time.
- Good understanding of Cultural Diversity and the ability to work in multicultural environments.
How to apply Online
Friends if you want to become a cabin crew in Air Atlanta please click here it will redirect you to the airline’s official website. Just you need to fill up all the forms and submit them. Thank You.
Thank You, And I think it really helps you to attend an Open Day or Assessment Day. So, if you fill out its help then request you to share it on your Facebook or any social page. Also, if you have anything to ask me feel free to comment in the below comment box. And also you can contact me on my Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.