Air Atlanta Icelandic Hiring Cabin Crew 2019 – Apply Online
Air Atlanta Icelandic – Are you finding jobs as Cabin Crew? then you are in the correct place. Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Also, you can find Aviation Jobs and getting some attractive Interview Tips. So, in today’s article, Air Atlanta Icelandic Hiring Cabin Crew 2019 – Apply Online.
Airborne Personnel Ltd is now seeking cabin crew members to join our client’s diverse and committed team for the Haj Crew Season 2019. Our client, the Air Atlanta Icelandic, needs to expand their operation and both experienced and new cabin crew members are looking for their base. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Applicants should be able to start their training in April / May 2019.
The position of the cabin crew member with our client is demand and exciting and will require higher personal standards and excellent customer service skills.
Requirement Skill for Icelandic Cabin Crew –
- English Language fluency (Spoken and Written).
- Minimum age 22 years, maximum age 35 years.
- Certification of Cabin Crew for initial safety training for applicants with previous experience.
- Candidates must hold a valid passport which does not expire before May 2019, which also permits worldwide travel without restrictions.
- Clean criminal record.
- Good Health.
- The minimum level of education of High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to move to various locations in various locations around the world for long periods.
- Minimum height 1,60 meters with weight in the ratio of height.
- Speech, good hearing and vision (specs/contact lenses are allowed).
- Good swimming skills.
- No visual tattoo, body piercing or metal dental braces.
- Candidates must be able to provide the 5-year traceable record.
Preferred Skills for Cabin Crew –
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Great Knowledge of Customer Service Skills.
- Good organization skills and adaptability to changing environments.
- The ability to be clever and diplomatic but simultaneously vocal when needed.
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people.
- Ability to handle the ability to remain calm under difficult conditions and under emergency conditions.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently, often to tighten the shortage of time.
- Good understanding of Cultural Diversity and the ability to work in multicultural environments.
How to apply Online –
Friends if you want to become a cabin crew in Air Atlanta please Click Here it will redirect to the airline’s official website. Just you need to fill up all the form and submit. Thank You.