Maintenance Technician Officer – Hello everyone welcomes Aviation Dreamer. Here you can find your favorite Aviation Jobs, Pilot Jobs, aircraft mechanic jobs, flight attendant jobs, and Interview Tips.
So, in today’s article, I am writing on the topic of Emirates Hiring a Maintenance Technician Officer at Dubai Airport in 2021. So please read this till the end.
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates Maintenance Technician
- Must be 10 years of schooling or equivalent of ‘O’ level.
- In addition to the above, one of the following must have a minimum accumulation of technical education (technical degree, diploma or trade certificate) from the prestigious training institute for a minimum of 2 years. Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Automobile / Automotive Engineering.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Must be able to communicate with effectively in English (both written and oral).
- Develop the ability to read electrical, mechanical and hydraulic schematic diagrams.
- Develop knowledge of motor and motor control methods.
- Modified skill in electrical and mechanical problem-solving techniques.
- Experience in an engineering workshop/organization in the field of maintenance of heavy vehicles or light vehicles or material handling equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulics, electrical, electronics, automobile, air-conditioning, refrigeration and welding or fabrication.
- Experience in the maintenance of airport ground support equipment.
- Experience in Material Handling Equipment
- Training on first aid, safety, and fire fighting in the workplace.
- Experience in hydraulics/lifting equipment.
- Experiences in Conveyor Systems
- Should have knowledge in PLC and AC-DC motor control systems.
- Experience in traction battery and charger.
Note – This situation is not for the maintenance of the aircraft. The selected candidates will not work on the maintenance of the aircraft.
Salary and Benefits of Emirates Technician Officer Jobs
We offer a compelling tax-free salary, which is paid in the United Arab Emirates’s local currency Durhams. Durham is associated with special drawing rights of the International Monetary Fund. It has been consistently held at the mid-rate of approximately US $ 1 = Dh3.66 against the US dollar since the end of 1980. Generally, in addition to airline travel-related benefits, there is more information about employee benefits within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. Looking at the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section on the site, you can consider the benefits of staying in Dubai and working place.
How to Apply
Thank You, And I think it really helps you to attend an Open Day or Assessment Day. So, if you fill out its helps then request you to share it on your Facebook or any social page. Also, if you have anything to ask me to feel free to comment in the below comment box. And also you can contact me on my Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.