Are you from Assam and looking for air hostess jobs at Guwahati Airport? Then here you can check out the detailed information about the latest air hostess vacancy at Indigo Airlines. All the males and females can apply for indigo cabin crew jobs as freshers.
So, if you are interested to apply for cabin crew jobs at Guwahati Airport? then first you need to apply online and then you need to wait for a reply from the company. But before that, you need to check the below details to get information about the required criteria for the Guwahati cabin crew, job descriptions of air hostesses, and how you can apply online for air hostess jobs in Assam.
Requirements Criteria of Indigo Air Hostess Jobs
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passports, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CMs, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well-groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well-fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with no makeup. However, candidates are requested to carry makeup and take adequate precautions against any adverse weather conditions.
- Candidates are required to wear masks at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue.
Required Document for Air Hostess Jobs in Guwahati
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well-prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport-size photographs, a soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
How to Apply Online for Air Hostess Jobs in Guwahati
So if you have checked the above information and you are eligible for this job. Then you can proceed to the next step to apply online for air hostess jobs at Indigo Airlines. First, you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Where you need to click on the “Log in to Apply Now” button then you need to log in or sign up yourself to the airline career page and then the application form will be shown below the job post. First, you need to fill up the personal details (like name, address, resume, and work details).
Job Title – Cabin Crew (Airbus)
Interview place – Guwahati, Assam, India
Date and Time – November 2023
Register Here – Click Here
After that, you need to fill up the academic details or the educational details. Here you need to fill up your heist education first. Then you need to provide the work experience details. after that other information and tell if they are from EEA countries or not.
Then provide the reference details and at last tick the agreement details and submit your application for Guwahati airport jobs for an air hostess.
Note – here you can check out the Indigo ground staff interview question list for all nationalities with the online application link.
Job Descriptions of Indigo Air Hostess
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and being able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and completing all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to take over any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people-centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handling and presenting food and beverages.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership on board to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc.).
- Displaying a courteous attitude and always being helpful towards your customers.
- Being able to always provide assistance to your customer’s needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keeping the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services on board.
- Demonstrate all your safety, Security, and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special requests from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After the flight ensure you finish all reports and requirements before you sign off.
Here you can check out the Indigo airline ground staff jobs as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for air hostess jobs in Guwahati airport as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.