Air Asia Jobs in Mumbai as an Air Operation Executive
Friends here is good news for you. Air Asia is hiring ground staff in Mumbai. So, if you want to apply for Air Asia jobs, then check this article till the end. Because here in this article you will get the full details about Air Asia jobs requirement criteria, job description, and how you can apply online for Air Asia India jobs.
Friends we know that Air Asia is the best airline in Aisa. Also if you will check out their past record. They win many awards for their services and as a staff oriented company. So, I can tell you Air Asia is the best option to make your career in Aviation.
Company Name – Air Asia India
Job Title – Air Operation Executive
Job Department – Ground Staff
Job Location – Mumbai, India
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – None
Eligibility Criteria for Air Asia Jobs
- At least an undergraduate degree
- 4-5 yrs expr in airlines cargo industry
- Strong knowledge of driver/fleet management
- Is resourceful and a fast thinker – able to solve problems on-the-go and adapt quickly
- Results and performance driven, preferring data to drive your everyday decisions
- Possess a hands-on mentality and an analytical and structured way of working
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization to scale quickly
- Self-motivated with a focus to exceed set goals
- Detail oriented with a knack of spotting the little little things
- Comfortable adapting to new technologies
Job Descriptions of Air Asia Air Operation Executive
- Assistance to customers for query,acceptance and execution.
- Shipment Booking and Reservation.
- Preparing Booking Sheet & Spot sheet.
- Are rigid on goals, but flexible on the details
- Back up to the sales team and act on their behalf.
- Roll up their sleeves as needed, and never delegate work that one would not be willing to do themselves
- Do what is needed to get things done, as they believe speed is more important than anything else to effect change
- Coordination with various departments like customers, accounts and operation.
- Coordination with interline partners, counterparts & HUB.
- Preparing spot sheet & Onward sheet.
- Maintaining all data records.
- Take care of our staff, and treat them as they would want to be treated
- Maintaining basis reports.
- Learning and Unlearning.
- Over communicate, particularly as they are all quite autonomous
Here you can check out the Indigo airline ground staff jobs as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
How to Apply for Air Asia India Jobs
So if you have checked the above information and you think you are eligible for this job. Then you can proceed to the next step to apply online for Air Asia India ground staff jobs. First, you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Where you need to attach your updated resume and then the application form will appear. Just you need to fill up the application form and submit it.
After that, you need to wait for a few days. If Air Asia HR will shortlist your resume they will contact you for the next process.
Note – here you can check out the ground staff interview question list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Air Asia jobs for the ground staff. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and the wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 29,000 INR per Per Month