Chennai Airport Jobs for Cargo Agent [Qatar Airways] November 2023
Hello everyone, are you looking for Chennai airport jobs in November 2023 as a fresher? Then there are the details to apply for Qatar Airways cargo agent jobs online. All the new graduate applicants can apply for jobs at Chennai airport. If you want to use it for the Chennai International Airport, check this article till the end.
Friends, before applying for Chennai airport jobs online, you should check the airline requirement criteria, job responsibilities, and how to apply online for Qatar Airways jobs in Chennai airport as a fresher.
So, friends, it can be a life-changing opportunity for you to become staff at Qatar Airways. Also, Chennai airport is one of the best airports in India. If you are an Indian and want to make your career in aviation, then Qatar airline jobs in Chennai airport can be a good option for you.
Requirement Criteria of Cargo Agent Jobs
- Minimally a high school graduate can apply for cargo agent jobs at Chennai airport.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the airline/airfreight industry
- The airline required essential computer literate
- You must have good communication skills
- You should have basic knowledge of IATA/TACT Regulations
Check here the Qatar Airways’ latest job opportunity for freshers as ground staff and cabin crew.
Jobs Responsibility of Chennai Airport Jobs
- Liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and Head Office Cargo departments to ensure/enhance a high-quality service provided by QR for both import and export.
- Support Import customers for clearance of their cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance and liaise with HQ DOH and origin stations for necessary support.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control, and operation export & import. Maintain close coordination between QR Space Control by ensuring their shipments are transferred and delivered on time, correct priority is given to loads, and maximum utilization of space on aircraft.
- Coordination with Cargo Claims Supervisor at Head Office, handling discrepancies at stations and all administrative issues related to stations.
- Strict control and administration of ULD stock and cargo stationary in coordination with the GHA
- To disseminate all cargo-related information to update customers regarding customs, government, and health authorities rules, and HO to comply with regulations and avoid penalties, destruction, etc.
- Ensure that notifications are sent officially on cargo arrival information to Freight forwarders/agents to ensure the cargo does not stay under airline custody for long periods avoid damages and maximize space availability.
- Weekly, and monthly service reports or whenever deemed necessary, including preparation of system accounting updates on every flight departure.
- Will be required to commit to shift hours for the role.
Note – Also, here you can check out American Airlines’ latest vacancy list for freshers and more experienced.
How to Apply Online for Chennai Airport Jobs
So, friends, if you have checked the above information and want to apply online for Chennai airport jobs from Qatar Airway’s official website. Then click here to apply for Qatar Airways jobs in Chennai airport. The official web page will be open, check the same information, and click on the apply now button.
After that, you need to log in yourself. Then one application form will appear; you need to fill out the complete application form and upload your updated resume in PDF or Word format. Then you can submit your application form for Chennai airport jobs.
Note – is it your first time to face cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress? Then check our article on the air hostess dress code for interview day.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Chennai airport jobs as a cargo staff. But for some important information that you should remember, it allows you to keep your document when you go and sit for an interview. And stay prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
If you have any more queries on this topic or are related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you—best of luck.