Etihad Airways Cabin Crew recruitment is an award-winning team. In 2016, they won the World Travel Award “Best Cabin Team” in the Middle East. In 2016 Airline was awarded the prestigious “5 Star Airline” award from Skytrax for our product and service standards. In fact, these awards are included in a long list of awards that they have won and won every year.
To join your team, you will be the best and be sure to contribute to the success of our 5-star airline. This will ensure that it exceeds expectations from the board of our guests and will provide excellent service while providing a unique taste of hospitality in the UAE, while cultured, thoughtful, warm and generous.
Minimum Criteria to Apply Etihad Airways Cabin Crew
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- English flow in verbal and written understanding. Another language is an additional benefit.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 years old on the date of joining.
- The applicant must be confident in the water and should able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Hight should able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- There is no tattoo or holes in the body (except for an ear, except for an earring in the lower lobe of each ear) which will be seen wearing the Etihad uniform (no bandages or cosmetic cover is not allowed)
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Prepare to meet the requirements of medical, medical and health examinations of the United Arab Emirates and GCAA.
How To Apply
To apply online click here and visit the main official page of Etihad Airways. And fill-up the form correctly and submit it. Airlines will send you an application confirmation email. Thank You
If you have any query please feel free to comment on the below. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.