Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment (All Nationalities Can Apply)
Minimum Criteria to Apply Etihad Airways Cabin Crew –
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- English flow in verbal and written understanding. Another language is an additional benefit.
- Applicant age should be minimum 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Applicant must be confident in the water and should able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Hight should able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- There is no tattoo or holes in the body (except for an ear, except for an earring in the lower lobe of each ear) which will be seen wearing the Etihad uniform (no bandages or cosmetic cover is not allowed)
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Prepare to meet the requirements of medical, medical and health examinations of the United Arab Emirates and GCAA.
How To Apply –
To apply online Click here and visit the main official page of Etihad Airways. And fill up the form correctly and submit it. Airlines will send you an application confirmation email. Thank You