Here you will get full information about the Air India cabin crew interview in 2020 for fresher. Friends if you are looking for an Air India air hostess job please check this article in detail.
So, if you like to become an Air India cabin crew please check this article till the end. This is a walk-in-interview for freshers and experienced candidates.
In this article, you will get full details like interview date, location, eligibility criteria, a document required, important tips and much more air India recruitment.
Positions – Cabin Technician / Cabin Supervisor / Cabin Supervisor
No. of Vacancies – 12
Place of posting – Delhi (if the required company can change)
Distribution of Vacancies – Reserve seat for SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04, GEN-04 & EWS-01
Venue – Office of the G.M. (Engineering), Air India Engineering Services Limited, A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, Terminal –II (Near New Customs House), New Delhi- 110037. Ph: 011-25667895, 25652442
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy
- Age Limit (As on 01.09.2019) for
General/EWS – between 18 and 35 years
OBC – between 18 and 38 years
SC/ST – between 18 and 40 years
Ex-SM – As per Government Guidelines
- Educational Qualification – Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized/reputed University/ Institution
- Experience – Minimum 5 years’ Post Qualification experience in Hotel Management/Hospitality Services/Airlines Business/Similar experiences. Preference would be given to Personnel from the Airline or Hotel Industry.
For Senior Level Position: Minimum 15 years of aviation experience with adequate Experience in-cabin cleaning (Aviation) at Senior level position (Cabin Supervisor / Cabin Manager).
- Language Proficiency – Should have proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Height – not below 158 cms. for Male and 152.5 cms. for Female Candidates (Relaxation in Height of 2.5 cms. to SC/ST and belonging from North-East Region Candidates)
Check here for Indigo airlines ground staff walk-in interview and some exited interview tips which will help you to attend this interview. Also, you can check out indigo airline ground staff interview rounds steps here.
Selection Procedure of Air India Air Hostess
- Group Discussion followed by (Rounds -1)
- Skill Assessment (Rounds -2)
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination (Rounds -3)
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned above, as on 01st September 2019 are required to WALK-IN in Person to the venue, on 30th November 2019 (Saturday) at the time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement). Download the Air India cabin crew application form by click here.
- A non-refundable Application and Processing Fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for General/OBC/EWS and processing Fee of Rs.5,00/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST/ Ex-SM by means of A/C Payee Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED” payable at Delhi. Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. at the backside of the Demand Draft.
Here you can join the online Cabin Crew Master class. Where we will teach you the technic which helps you to get success in your open day or final day interview. Book your seat now –
Note – Candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria, are hereby informed to attend the Walk-In-Interview as per the schedule has given above. In case of reporting a large number of candidates, the selection process may spread over to
successive day(s) candidates are advised to take a note of this and they may have to stay back at their own cost and arrangements or management may decide to call the candidates later, if it is so necessitated.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 dollar. (payment method only PayPal and internet banking) and for Indian, it will cost Rs 400 only.
Important Instructions for Air India Recruitment before Appearing for Walk-in
- A recent (not more than three months old) colored passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of walk-in-interview, must submit a self – attested photocopy of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for
OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, with whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu &Kashmir.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1st September 2019. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the posts, the candidatures are liable to be rejected and, if engaged, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualification, Relevant Experience (mentioning the post /designation held, the period of experience and seal of the company), etc. must be submitted along with the Application. Self –Attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate should also be attached to the application, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates and income and assets certificate issued by competent authority for EWS candidates.
Original certificates are required to be brought, at the time of Walk-in (Group Discussion/Personal Interview), for verification purposes only, but original should not be submitted/attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copies of certificates/testimonials if submitted with the application.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies must bring completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with ‘No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
Also, here is some interview question list that can ask by your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
Air India Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
- As a fresher, during the training period, the salary package is approx Rs.15000 to Rs.19000 p.m. I think this is very low as per the industry standard
- Rs.25, 000/- p.m. for those not having 15 years of Aviation Experience. For experienced Sr. Level Cabin Supervisor/Manager with minimum15 years of Aviation Experience/Cabin Experience, Emoluments would commensurate with years of Aviation Experience and would be in line with the Fixed Term Technicians’ Cadre of the Company.
- The vacancies put forth in this notification are indicative, which may decrease/ increase depending upon the work requirements of the Company.
- Management reserve all right to take any decision with regard to the conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferment/cancellation of this exercise and/or delete/alter any of the condition of this exercise, if so necessitated.
- The selected candidates will be posted based on the requirements of the Company. Selection and empanelment do not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed. The release of the candidate for appointment from the select list would depend upon the decision of the Company and its business requirements at the material point of time, which decision would be final and binding.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for a further term of 5 years depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
vi) Candidates engaged on a fixed-term contract basis will be entitled to Provident Fund, Gratuity, and ESI/Mediclaim Policy, if applicable, as per the policy of the company.
- The job is transferable to any station in India, based on the Company’s requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates who are reporting for Walk-in and residing beyond 80 KM from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit a self-Account canceled cheque/copy of self account cheque along with fare reimbursement form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to further the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.3,000/- and Rs.5,000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Applications that are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received by post/courier services will not be considered.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview please check the article.
Required Document list to attend Air India Cabin Crew Interview
- All original qualification (Education) certificates as per eligibility criteria.
- All original experience certificates.
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Proof for Permanent and Present Address.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Service Discharge Book (Only for Ex-Servicemen)
How can I apply for cabin crew in Air India?
Friends most of the time Air India hiring cabin crew by walk-in-interview. So, just you need to check the details and keep a printout application form and you need to care for this form along with your document to attend the interview. To get air India cabin crew interview update please click here.
Does Air India hire a male cabin crew?
Yes, air India hires male cabin crew but not every time. Just you need to update with there career page.
What is cabin crew India?
The cabin crew is the staff of the airline, who are responsible to serve airline passengers onboard. Also, they are responsible for passenger safety and security.
I hope now you can successfully attend the Air India cabin crew interview. Now just you need to get prepared your self for cabin crew interview. For any interview suggestions and tips, you can check out on the top aviation jobs – Aviation interview suggestion section.
If you have any more query please contact us from our contact us page and also you can comment below or contact our facebook page in the same name.