How to Get an Airport Job in India After 12th Examinations
Friends, are you looking for an airport job in India after the 12th examination? Then here in this article, you will get the step-by-step guide to getting an airport job after the 12th examination. So, if you are a fresher and you don’t have any idea, then you are in the correct place to get your dream career in Aviation Industry.
With the growth of air travel in India, the aviation industry is expanding rapidly and creating a wide range of job opportunities. If you have recently completed your 12th examination and are interested in pursuing a career in the aviation industry, getting an airport job can be a great option for you. In this article, I will guide you on how to get an airport job in India after your 12th examination.
However, with competition being high in the aviation industry, it is important to understand the qualifications and requirements needed to land a job at an airport. In this article, we will discuss some steps you can take to increase your chances of securing an airport job in India after your 10+2 examinations.
Requirement Criteria to Get Airport Job in India After 12th
- Educational Qualification – You must have completed your 12th standard education from a recognized board. Some airport jobs may also require a diploma or degree in a relevant field such as aviation, hospitality, or management.
- Age Limit – The minimum age to work at an airport in India is 18 years. However, some jobs may have a higher age limit.
- Physical Fitness – Working at an airport requires physical fitness, so you should be in good health and free from any physical disabilities.
- Communication Skills – Good communication skills are essential for airport jobs as you may have to interact with customers, colleagues, and superiors.
- Security Clearance – You must have a clean background and be able to pass security clearance checks.
- Computer Skills – Basic computer skills such as typing, data entry, and using office software are important for many airport jobs.
- Language Skills – Fluency in English and Hindi is preferred for many airport jobs, as these are the most commonly spoken languages in India.
- Specific Job Requirements – Different airport jobs have different requirements, so you should check the job description carefully to see if you meet the specific requirements for the job you are applying for.
Also here you can read the latest airport ground staff interview tips for freshers.
Steps to Increase Your Chances of Getting an Airport Job in India After Your 12th Examination
- Research the available airport job opportunities in India. Look for positions that match your skills, interests, and qualifications. You can search for job openings on the airline’s official career page or you can visit the websites of individual airlines or airport authorities.
- Prepare a professional resume and cover letter. Your resume should highlight your education, skills, and work experience (if any), while your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working at an airport and what skills you can bring to the job.
- Network with people who work in the aviation industry. Attend job fairs, conferences, and events where you can meet recruiters and hiring managers. Connect with people on LinkedIn who work in the aviation industry and ask for advice on how to break into the field.
- Prepare for the interview. Study the job description and research the company to understand its values and mission. Practice answering common interview questions and be prepared to showcase your skills and experience.
- Obtain the necessary qualifications and certifications. Many airport jobs require specific certifications, such as a security clearance or a customer service certification. Make sure you have the required certifications before applying for the job.
- Be flexible with your schedule. Airport jobs often require you to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays. Be prepared to work non-traditional hours if necessary.
- Keep applying and be persistent. The aviation industry is competitive, so don’t get discouraged if you don’t get a job right away. Keep applying to different jobs and continue to network and build your skills. With persistence and hard work, you can land a job at an airport in India.
Available Job Positions for 12th Pass Applicant in Indian Airports
- Cabin Crew/Air Hostess – All passengers’ safety and security during flights are the responsibility of the cabin crew. This entails performing pre-flight safety checks, demonstrating safety procedures, and acting swiftly and effectively in the event of any emergencies. Additionally, members of the cabin crew are expected to deliver top-notch customer service by attending to passengers’ needs, responding to their inquiries, and ensuring that they have a relaxing and enjoyable flight.
- Customer Service Agent – As a customer service agent, you would be responsible for assisting passengers with check-in, baggage handling, boarding procedures, and resolving customer complaints.
- Ground Staff – Ground staff positions include baggage handlers, ramp agents, and cargo handlers who ensure the safe and timely movement of aircraft and cargo.
- Security Personnel – As security personnel, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of passengers, airport personnel, and aircraft.
- Airline Ticketing Agent – As a ticketing agent, you would be responsible for booking reservations, issuing tickets, and processing payments for passengers.
- Retail and Food Service Staff – Airports have numerous shops, restaurants, and cafes that require retail and food service staff to assist customers and serve food and beverages.
- Housekeeping Staff – Housekeeping staff is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the airport, including restrooms, terminals, and public areas.
- Aviation Hospitality Staff – Aviation hospitality staff are responsible to provide guest service to the airline passengers. Those avail of the airport lounge facilities.
- Handyman/UH Staff – Handyman or the UH staff are mostly responsible for the flight cleaning, loading, and offloading work.
List of Required Documents to Apply for Airport Jobs in India After 12th
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets/certificates
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card or any other government-issued ID proof
- Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Indian Passport
- Medical certificate [done by the company]
Here you can check out Qatar Airways’ latest job vacancy for freshers as cabin crew.
Latest Airport Jobs in India for 12th Pass Candidate in 2023
|Company Name||Job Title||Apply Now|
|Indigo||Cabin Crew||Click Here|
|SpiceJet||Cabin Crew||Click Here|
|Air India||Cabin Crew||Click Here|
|Air Asia India||Cabin Crew||Click Here|
|Star Air||Ground Staff||Click Here|
|TruJet||Ground Staff||Click Here|
|Akasa Air||Cabin Crew||Click Here|
|BWFS [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||Click Here|
|Celebi [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||Click Here|
|AISATS [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||Click Here|
|IndoThai [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||Click Here|
|Travel Food Services||Airport Retail||Click Here|
Also, here you can check out Emirates Airline’s latest cabin crew interview for freshers.
List of Airport job Salary in India for 12th Pass Applicant
|Company Name||Job Title||Salary Per Month|
|Indigo||Cabin Crew||INR 33,000 – INR 45,000|
|SpiceJet||Cabin Crew||INR 30,000 – INR 40,000|
|Air India||Cabin Crew||INR 45,000 – INR 65,000|
|Air Asia India||Cabin Crew||INR 30,000 – INR 40,000|
|Star Air||Ground Staff||INR 26,000 – INR 32,000|
|TruJet||Ground Staff||INR 26,000 – INR 30,000|
|Akasa Air||Cabin Crew||INR 33,000 – INR 45,000|
|BWFS [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||INR 16,000 – INR 22,000|
|Celebi [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||INR 15,000 – INR 20,000|
|AISATS [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||INR 16,000 – INR 22,000|
|IndoThai [Ground Handling Company]||Ground Staff||INR 12,000 – INR 15,000|
|Travel Food Services||Airport Retail||INR 10,000 – INR 22,000|
If you need help to get prepared for this interview then here you can check out airport ground staff interview questions and answers.
In the end, for those who are interested in the aviation industry, finding an airport job in India after the 12th examination can be a fantastic career option. Consider taking relevant classes and earning certifications in industries like aviation, hospitality, or customer service to improve your chances of getting a job in Aviation.
Additionally, taking on internships or part-time jobs can help you gain useful work experience. Keeping up with job postings on pertinent websites and networking with industry experts can both be beneficial. A successful career in India’s airport industry is achievable with commitment, effort, and the appropriate credentials.
So, friends if you have any more queries related to aviation jobs then feel free to comment below. Also, you can message me on our Facebook page. Good Luck to All.