Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Vacancy Details in 2023 for Fresher
Friends, do you searching for Air New Zealand cabin crew jobs? Then you are in the correct place to get full information about Air AZ jobs. Friends, we all know it was a tough time for the company and us to survive.
But I am thankful to Air New Zealand to begin their hiring process. If you war waiting for a long time to apply for Air New Zealand cabin crew, check the below details before applying online.
Here you will get the full details about Air New Zealand cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions, how you can apply online, salary, and benefits for a fresher to start his/her career with Air NZ.
Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying (NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or Aus Citizen)
- Minimum Restricted or Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence with reliable transport
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a high pressured and customer-centric environment is preferred. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for people, the ability to cope under pressure and be resilient in unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies
- We operate in a 24/7 industry, so you will need to commit to rostered shifts, weekends, and public holidays and be available for regular overnights away from your home base
- Compliance with our Uniform Standards
Air NZ Cabin Crew Job Description
- Prepare the process and provide all updated dispatch documents and information to prepare for the flight crew briefing.
- Provide aeronautical information service (AIS) and meteorological pre-flight briefings for all crew departing from Nairobi and other stations where applicable.
- To provide timely information to the flight crew in accordance with company policy and civil aviation regulations for the safe operation of flights.
- File all ATS flight plans with the relevant Civil Aviation Authorities and communicate any changes thereof in good time in accordance with legal requirements.
- Advise Load Control on any payload status on the sector(s) to be flown to maximize payload.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security, and emergency standards at all times.
- Monitor all assigned aircraft for restrictive Operational MEL/CDL and plan flights considering the restrictions in consultation with the MCC.
- Preparation and processing of flight plans for all flights departing from Nairobi and other stations as appropriate.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities, and requirements of customer airlines.
- To ensure that the flight complies with legal requirements specified by Air Navigation regulations, aircraft manufacturer’s and Kenya Airways operational policy specifications.
- Pre-flight analysis, interpretation, and briefing of meteorological data and Notams to the flight crew.
- Ensure that adequate fuel is carried on every flight as per Kenya Airways’ fuel policy.
- To advise Air Traffic Services of the route, flight level, and times as required by them.
- To ensure that airfields nominated as destinations and alternates are suitable for each individual flight.
Also, you can check out the latest jobs for the Kenya Airways cabin crew.
How to Apply Online for Air NZ Jobs
Friends, if you want to apply for Air New Zealand cabin crew, then there is only one way to apply online. But remember, don’t email your resume and application details to the airline HR team.
The proper way to apply for Air NZ jobs is to apply online by clicking the apply now button. Then the login page will be shown to you, you must log in or sign up with the mentioned details, and then you can apply by fill the application form.
Note – here you can find out the emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Salary & Benefits
After researching on this topic, and also we have to ask some of the retired cabin crew of Air New Zealand about their salary. We can tell you that the Air New Zealand cabin crew can earn nearly 45,000 USD to 60,000 USD per year.
But remember, it can depend on your base location, your experience, and your working for an international route or domestic route. Also, airlines provide the best benefits to their cabin crew staff for all locations.
Air NZ Cabin Crew Base Location – Napier, Nelson, Tauranga, Wellington
Note – cabin crew interview question answer list for all airlines.
- How much do Air New Zealand flight attendants earn?
As a fresher, you can earn $3,825 per month and as an experience, you can earn nearly $5,800 per month as a cabin crew in Air New Zealand.
- How do I become an Air New Zealand flight attendant?
To become a cabin crew in Air NZ, first, you need to know what they are looking for in the new applicants. means the eligibility criteria. Then you can apply online easily for the Air NZ jobs.
- How many flight attendants does Air NZ Have?
According to our online research from different sources, Air New Zealand has nearly 3,825 flight attendants.
Note – check out the cabin crew interview dress code.
We hope this information will help you apply for an Air New Zealand cabin crew as cabin crew online. If you are interested in applying for this job, you need to apply online and wait for a reply from the airline.
If you need any help and have any queries regarding aviation jobs, then contact us on our Facebook page and YouTube channel or comment below.