Dnata Jobs in Dubai Airport for Ground Staff in February 2024
Friends, dnata is a ground handling company in Dubai Airport. If you are looking for ground handling company jobs, then Dnata jobs can be the best option for you because Dnata is Emirates Airlines’s ground handling partner.
Suppose you are interested in applying for Dnata jobs as a travel consultant at Dubai Airport. Then check this article till the end because here you will get the full details about Dnata careers. Like Dnata ground staff requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online.
About Dnata – Dnata was founded in 1959 in Dubai, UAE. It is a ground handling company and served more than 84 airports across six continents and over 150 airlines.
Company Name – Dnata
Job Title – Travel Consultant
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Dnata Jobs
- High School/A – Levels or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of front-line travel experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant
- Knowledge of Standard fares and ticketing certificate from IATA or equivalent
- Knowledge of any GDS like Sabre, Travelport, etc.
- Knowledge of world geography and major carrier networks to facilitate quick itinerary planning.
- Interpersonal ability, telephone, and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written English is a must
- Spoken Arabic or any other foreign language would be an advantage, but not a must.
If you want to apply for Flydeal jobs please check the details from the link details.
Jobs Descriptions of Dnata Travel Consultant
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to all clients whether Retail, Government, or Corporate, using all tools that are made available. Attend all customer queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Build valuable relationships with your customers & suppliers, ensuring your tone of voice, language, and contact are in line with our brand guidelines and ensure a positive result for our clients.
- Offer products, services, and loyalty programs that are contracted by dnata Travel and offer information on destination and product to all customers to ensure that it meets their travel requirements.
- Maximize the sales/consultation opportunity to cross-sell/upsell any relevant auxiliary product to maximize revenue. Drive additional ancillary revenue through the sale of tours, excursions, and activities.
- Inform customers about mandatory requirements covering their journeys such as passport, visa, health, and Insurance requirements as well as other details such as check-in place and time.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to update them on new products and services while at the same time working towards constantly improving working relationships.
- Listen to our customers carefully, understand their exact needs and requirements, and wow them through our surprise and delight service. Put things right when things go wrong, ensuring that our customers leave with only a positive experience of us.
- Ensure that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly `can-do attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding service & sales performance targets against key performance indicators.
- Adhere to all of the set standards of our customer feedback program, and any internal audit standards to ensure that we comply with the expected benchmark defined by the customer audit team.
- Provide award-winning service on holiday for our customers, primarily face to face, but also over the phone, via SMS & WhatsApp, and through our new App Chat functionality.
- Work with our airline’s Network Control and Reservation Services team, Destination Management Companies, and hotels around the world. Monitor the network and ensure Emirates Holidays customers are proactively supported and looked after.
- Play an instrumental role in the `Crisis incident? team, in the event of Force Majeure, crisis, or cancellation situations during the holiday experience.
How to Apply for Dnata Jobs Online
After checking all the important information, if you think that you are eligible to apply for dnata jobs as a travel consultant. Then click here to visit the official page of the dnata company.
Then you can click on the apply button. After logging in or registering yourself, you will see the application steps. Total ten steps you have to clear to apply for dnata jobs as a customer service professional.
Dnata Salary and Benefits
Normally dnata offers an attractive tax-free salary in Dirhams [the local currency of the UAE]. So as a Dnata customer service professional, you can earn approximately 4000 AED per month.
Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section on the site, you can also consider Dubai’s benefits as a location to live and work in.
Note – here you can find out Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for Dnata jobs in Dubai airport as a ground staff without any issues. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs, please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.
Base Salary: 3500 AED per Per Month