Freinds are from Uganda, Africa? Looking for Uganda airlines jobs for cabin crew? Then you are in the correct place to check out the details of the jobs. All the male and female can apply for Uganda airlines careers as a cabin crew.
So, if you want to apply for Uganda Airlines jobs, please check out this article till the end. This article will help you to get full information about Uganda Airlines cabin crew recruitment.
Those are the required criteria of Uganda airlines cabin crew, job description, how to apply online, and Uganda airline cabin crew salary.
About Uganda Airline
Uganda Airlines is the flag bearer of Uganda. The company is a revival of the old Uganda Airlines which operated from 1977 to 2001. It started flying in August 2019.
The company’s headquarters are located south of Anchbe International Airport, in Wakiso district, about 34 kilometers (21 mi) by road. In the central business district of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda.
Requirement Criteria for Uganda Airlines Jobs
- Relevant first degree and 7 years flying experience of which 2 years must have been in the role of a line trainer with equivalent demonstrable experience.
- The holder or ought to have held a Cabin Crew License
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; knowledge of Swahili,
- French or other international languages will be of added advantage.
- Long haul experience, a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Analytical skills
- English language proficiency.
- Organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- IFE and Aircraft systems proficiency
- Sound knowledge of regulatory and company policies, procedures, and standards
Uganda Airlines Cabin Crew Job Description
- Conduct regular cabin crew line checks to ensure onboard implementation and compliance of safety, security, and service procedures and standards.
- Monitor proper utilization of in-flight utilities to guard against misuse, wastage, and damage.
- Monitor, develop, and deliver onboard quality customer service for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Evaluate service procedures and recommend changes where necessary for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor cabin crew grooming standards to ensure conformance to company set standards.
- Conduct regular flight purser and AFP evaluations and appraisals
- Assist in preparation, analysis and monitoring of crew data to optimize utilization productivity.
- Deliver cabin crew safety and/or service training to enhance knowledge and skills while evaluating level of skills transfer & implementation of action plans.
- Conduct regular audits/inspections on flights to ensure continuous improvement on safety, security and guest experience.
- Check out newly trained FPs before operating solo.
- Supervise VVIP flights to ensure seamless service delivery and act as liaison with the protocol team.
- In coordination with the Inflight Performance Manager, accomplish routine monitoring of safety, security and quality control activities to ensure ongoing conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities, and requirements of customer airlines.
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
How to Apply for Uganda Airlines Recruitment
Please check the below details for Uganda airlines jobs update. Then to apply for particular vacancy please click on the click now button from the apply now column.
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Now|
|CABIN CREW PURSER||Uganda||click here|
|CABIN CREW MANAGER||Uganda||click here|
|CABIN SERVICES MANAGER||Uganda||click here|
|FLIGHT DISPATCHER||Uganda||click here|
After click on the apply option it will redirect you to Uganda official website where you can apply online by fill up online application form.
Also, you can apply offline you can send your application details to the Uganda airline head office.
The Manager of Human Resources.
Uganda National Airlines Company Ltd.
P.O. Box 431, Entebbe, Uganda.
Here you can check out latest jobs for Kenya airways cabin crew.
Uganda Airline Cabin Crew Salary
We never get any information from the Uganda airline staff. So, here I just give you an idea of Uganda’s airline cabin crew. This information is totally based on my experience and online research.
An Uganda airline cabin crew can earns around 1,890,000 UGX per month. Salaries range from 868,000 UGX (lowest) to 3,000,000 UGX (highest).
If you want to apply for Flydeal jobs please check the details from the link details.
I hope this article help you to apply for Uganda airlines jobs without any problem. Now just you need to apply online and wait for few days.
If your application will be selected by the HR of the airline. They will contact you and provide the next interview details.
If you have any more queries about the aviation job? then you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.