AirAsia Careers for Cabin Crew | Walk-in Interviews | 2021
Hello friends, welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Today I wanna write on the topic of AirAsia Careers. Yes, today’s topic is AirAsia Careers for Cabin Crew, Walk-in Interviews, 2021. So, if you want to work as cabin crew then read this article carefully.
Responsibilities AirAsia Cabin Crew
- To participate in the pre-flight briefing, during which flight attendant is assigned his job for the next flight.
- To perform pre-flight tasks, including verification of safety equipment, to ensure that the plane is clean and clear, to ensure that information in the seat pocket is up to date and all food and stock are on board.
- Should welcome passengers on board and help them to find their seats.
- To inform the passengers about the safety procedures of the aircraft and to ensure that all goods are stuff Safely stored.
- Verify that all traveler safety belts and galleys are safe before the leakage.
- Make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answer the passenger questions during the flight.
- To inform the passengers of any current allocation restriction to free of charge on food and products and to their destination.
- Assure passengers and ensure they follow safety procedures in emergency situations;
- Ensure passengers get safely at the end of the flight and check that there is no luggage left in overhead lockers. Complete the paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Requirements For AirAsia Careers As Cabin Crew
We are looking for dynamic, positive and highly motivated people who share their passion for service excellence and contribute to our development. Therefore, if you like to dream and dream of traveling the world, then join our AirAsia Allstars family as a member of the cabin crew and join our running crew interview which will be organized as follows:
Venue – T2-3, Pusat Transformasi Bandar(UTC), Pudu Sentral, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Registration Time – 9 AM TO 11 AM ( 24 Nov 2018 )
Open to Malaysians
Height Required – Female – min. 157cm, max. 170cm barefoot
Qualification Criteria For AirAsia Careers as Cabin Crew
- With a credit or any replacement certificate in English SPM, Bahasa passes in Malaysia and another credit in any other subject.
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply for Cabin Crew Position.
Eligibility for AirAsia Careers as Cabin Crew
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication skills
- Get a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent services that work within the team environment and deal with people of all cultures.
Dress code: Female- Smart casual dress,(knee-length dress/skirt only) with full makeup,
- Original & copy of SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in
Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject
- Recent Updated Resume.
- Original and copies of NRIC. (if it’s applicable).
- 1 Passport size photograph (head & shoulder).
- Copy of the latest full body photograph (postcard size).
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply
Note – Position is based in KLIA 2, Sepang, Malaysia and the Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Thank you very much to read this article. If you have any query you can comment below and also you can contact me on my Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. Please check out the below articles for latest airlines jobs and Interview suggestions for cabin crew and Ground Staff