Friends, are you looking for airport jobs in Bangalore? AirAsia India is hiring cabin crew in Bangalore, India for fresher. So, all the boys and girls can apply for this position. To apply for jobs in Bangalore international airport you should have Indian nationality. Bangalore airport is one of the biggest airports in India and it’s connected with many biggest countries. So, Bangalore airport careers are the most attractive career option for boys and girls.
So, if you are interested to apply for airport jobs in Bangalore please read this article till the end. In this article, you get all the information to apply online for jobs in Bangalore airport. Those are eligibility criteria, dress code, Interview date, place, cabin crew salary. Also, how you can apply online for this vacancy online.
Requirement Criteria of Jobs in Bangalore International Airport as Cabin Crew
- Age is 18 years old or above
- Qualification for cabin crew is 10 + 2 and above
- Open to Indian nationals only to apply online for airport jobs in Bangalore.
- Required personalities are Smiling, Pleasant, Energetic, dynamic and customer-oriented.
- The applicant must have fluent in English & Hindi. Foreign Language will be considered as an added advantage for cabin crew jobs.
- Height Criteria – Female minimum height is 157 cm (without shoes) and male minimum height is 173 cm (without shoes)
- BMI in accordance with the height (you can check your BMI from google)
- Two recurrent in A319/A320/A321
- Valid Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) card OR Competency Card from Previous Airlines. (for experienced cabin crew only)
Job Details for Airport Jobs in Bangalore for 12th Pass
Interview date – 22 February 2020 / 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
The venue of the interview – Address not conformed
Job/Base Location – Bengaluru, New Delhi & Kolkata.
Dress code for the interview of airport jobs in Bangalore – Female: Formal Office Attire with a Knee length skirt. Male: Formal Office Attire
Note – You can download a free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only Rs 400 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Interested Candidates are Requested to Carry Below Documents for attend job vacancies in Bangalore international airport
- Updated Resume.
- Original and photocopy of passport, PAN card & Aadhar card.
- Recent Colour passport size photo and full-size photo with white background for both.
- Original and photocopy of educational certificates.
How to Apply for Jobs in Bangalore Airport for 12th Pass
Friends its really simple to apply for airport jobs in Bangalore. So, Kindly ensure you are signed in to your Gmail account on your browser. If you are not a Gmail account holder, our humble request from you to create one and ensure you are signed in to it to be able to continue for registration Bangalore airport careers. So, to apply online please click here.
You can check out the below video, where I have shown the steps to apply online for AirAsia cabin crew for job vacancies in Bangalore international airport.
Salary Details of Bangalore airport Job for 12th Pass as Cabin Crew
The average salary of airport jobs in Bangalore as the cabin crew is approximately 31k to 45k its depends on the station where you are work. Also, airlines provide some attractive benefits to their staff like flight tickets, medical facilities, life insurance facility and many more.
So, friends this all information will help you to apply for airport jobs in Bangalore for cabin crew. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. We wish you the best of luck for your future.
So friends still if you have any query please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you