Hello, friends are you searching for Philippine Airlines careers in Philippine? But not getting the perfect information? Here you will get full information about the jobpal as a flight attendant. All the Philippine girls and boys are allowed trying to get pal careers. Because PAL express is their national airlines.
But don’t worry if you are from outside of Philippine and you have Philippine PR, then also you can apply for Philippine airlines careers. So, if you are interested to apply for Philippine airlines cabin crew please read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about jobpal like the flight attendant requirements criteria, flight attendant salary Philippines, pal job hiring and many more.
Requirements Criteria of Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew
- All the fresh graduates and entry level applicants are encouraged to apply for Philippine airlines cabin crew.
- Applicant height requirement is at least 5′ 3″ for female and 5′ 6″ for a male.
- Weight should be proportionate to height. (As per the airline’s rule of pal express hiring)
- Physically fit is mandatory for these jobs in Philippines.
- A high level of personal appearance and grooming is required.
- No tattoos should be visible while wearing the PAL express uniform.
- Clear Complexion required.
- Empathy with a positive attitude.
- A desire to work in the domestic and international environment.
- Must be fluent in English and Tagalog. Foreign language is a plus point to become Philippine airlines cabin crew.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 400 rupees only.
Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Hiring Details (walk-in interview)
- June 1 – ZAMBOANGA – Universidad de Zamboanga (Registration starts at 9 am)
- June 22 – GENERAL SANTOS – Joji Ilagan International School of Hotel & Tourism Management (Registration starts at 9 am)
- June 29 – MANILA – PALexpress HR Office at Gate 1, Andrews Avenue, Nichols, Pasay City. (Registration starts at 9 am)
- Please bring your updated resume with 2×2 photo. Come in corporate attire.
PAL Express careers accept walk-in applicants every Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 9:00 and 11:00 am. at PALexpress Inflight office at Gate 1, Andrews Avenue, Nichols, Pasay City.
Note – If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in Etihad airlines please check out the link.
How to apply online for pal express hiring for flight attendant
Friends now pal careers is hiring by walk-in interview only. So if you are interested then please check the above interview date and place and then attend the interview for pal express careers. But if you are unable to attend this walk-in interview, please send your latest resume/ CV to [email protected] from your personal email id. If you want to check Philippine airline careers page please click here.
Note – here you can check out some airlines interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Flight Attendant Salary in Philippines Airlines
- As Philippine airlines cabin crew, you will get the salary of 23509 PHP to 31345 PHP per month. ( its depend on the city and the airport that you have been posted and also how much experience do you have?)
- All the employee can get air ticket facility for personal use and also for their family. (allowances provide as per company rule)
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefit.
- The airline will provide the pick and droop for there crew members.
Friend, this is all about Philippine Airlines careers of a flight attendant in the year 2019. I hope this article gonna help you to get this job. Also, from Aviation Dreamer you will get the information about the latest airlines jobs and aviation interview tips. By which you will get your aviation job soon. Best of luck.
Thank You for reading this article. If you have any query please comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel by the name of AVIATION DREAMER.