Airport Jobs for Freshers in Mumbai for Ground Staff
Friends, are you searching for airport jobs for freshers in 2024? Then here you will get the latest airport job vacancy in 2024 as a fresher. All the fresher Indian males and females can apply for the Airport Jobs for Freshers in Mumbai for Ground Staff airport job vacancy ground staff.
So, if you want to apply for the Mumbai airport job vacancy in 2024 as a fresher? Then read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about airport ground staff job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Mumbai airport jobs as a fresher.
Company Name – Indigo
Job Title – AO&CS [Ground Staff]
Job Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Process – Online
Eligibility Criteria for Airport Jobs
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that a recognized Board or University does not prescribe the necessary qualification. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, and working under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicants will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after six months.
Note – Here you can check out Emirates airline cabin crew jobs for freshers.
Job Descriptions for Ground Staff
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, including the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers and arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff’s job is to verify passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags for their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Note – here you can check out the Indigo ground staff interview list for this month.
How to Apply for Airport Jobs in Mumbai
Friends if you want to apply for the airport job vacancy at Mumbai Airport. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page. Then you need to log in to the airline’s official page and follow the step-by-step application process.
Then you need to register yourself on the airline’s official career page and then you need to click on the submit button. After submitting your application you need to wait for a few days. If airline HR shortlists your application then they will inform you for a face-to-face interview for an airport ground staff job in 2024.
So, here you can check out Indigo Airline cabin crew’s latest job vacancy for Indian females.
Required Document List for Airport Job Vacancy
- An updated resume or CV.
- Copy of your 10th, 12th, and graduation marks sheets and certificate.
- Photocopies of the PAN card.
- You should have a valid Indian passport.
- Candidates should take a copy of the passport-size photographs.
Here you can check out the ground staff interview questions and answers list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for airport jobs as a fresher in 2024. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 22000 INR per Per Month