Do you want to work at the airport as a security assistant? Then this article can help you to get your dream job in Trujet airline. Every Indian male and female can apply for Trujet jobs.
So, check the below details to apply for security assistant jobs. Here you can check Trujet screener’s requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online.
Trujet is a regional airline in India. The airline was founded in 2013. The airline base is located in Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad. THE company CEO is Mr. Colonel LSN Murty & chairman Mr. Ram Charan.
Requirement Criteria of Airport Security Assistant
- Any Graduate/MBA/PGDBM can apply for Trujet security assistant.
- You must have 12 days basic AVSEC course qualified.
- Applicant must have valid SCREENERS CERTIFICATION.
- The airline preferred some experience from any airline in a similar position.
- Required pleasing personalities with good & confident and conversational skills.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the security assistant position.
- Fully conversant in English/Telugu/ Hindi languages.
- Applicant height should be 165 CMS for Males & 155 CMS for Female candidates.
- Willing to work in shifts in all weather conditions.
- Computer literate having a basic knowledge of MS Office incl MIS/reports/mails.
Note – Here, you can check out the ground staff interview in Indigo airlines. There you will get every point that you should know about indigo jobs.
Job Description of Security Assistant
- Screening and Control of Registered baggage of passengers.
- Screening/X-ray point duties.
- Catering & Cargo Security.
- Reconciliation of baggage at Makeup & Breakup Area.
- Job duties involve access Control & Surveillance of Aircraft including parked aircraft
- Profiling of passengers.
- Travel documents checks.
- Special security measures as and when required.
- Allows you should maintain Airport professional standards & be ready for shift duties as a security officer.
- Liaise with concerned in-charge on airport duty for any assignment or work requirement.
- To be able to handle & interact with passengers and other team members.
- Contributes actively to a successful and inspired team
- Performs other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Note – Now everyone wants to join Indigo Airlines. So, day by day, Indigo Jobs become so toughest job to get. Here is some interview question list that will help prepare for the indigo interview for ground staff. Also, you can download a free resume/ CV format for your interview.
Also, you can send me your details at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make your resume within two working days, but it will cost you Rs 480 only.
How to Apply Online for Security Assistant Jobs
Friends, if you want to apply for a Trujet security assistant job, please click here. It will redirect you to Trujet official career page, where you can apply for Trujet screener jobs.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
So, I hope this article will help you to apply for Trujet security assistant jobs online. If you are interested in this job, please apply online and wait for the company’s reply.
If you have any queries about this job, please comment below also, you can message us on our Facebook page. Thank you.