Hello, are you looking for AME jobs for freshers in Air India? Then in this job article, you will get details information about some latest aviation jobs in Kochi, Kerala, India. All males and females can apply for the AME job vacancies in 2023.
So, I want to request you to check out the below details before jumping into the application process for the Air India AME jobs. In the below section, I have written details information about the AME jobs for freshers requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for AME job vacancies online.
▶️Company Name – Air India
▶️Job Title – AME Developer
▶️Job Location – Kochi, Kerala, India
▶️Last Date Of Application – NA
▶️Interview Location – Kochi, Kerala, India
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for AME Jobs
- Must have handled at least 2-3 large AEM implementations in AEM 6.x. as a technical architect role.
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring.
- Proficient in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process.
- Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- A good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or without a Portal, Search, Commerce package, or other platforms, is preferred.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Experience in at least one: Adobe – Analytics, Campaign, Commerce, Marketo Engage, Target, or equivalent technologies is a plus
Check here for the Indigo Airlines ground staff walk-in interview, and some exited interview tips will help you attend this interview. Also, you can check out the Indigo Airline ground staff interview round steps here.
AME Job Descriptions
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media, etc.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders.
- Apply a deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like Analytics and Campaign to make appropriate technical decisions.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications, and the AEM DAM.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
Here you check out the latest cabin crew interview questions and answers list for freshers.
How to Apply AME Jobs for Freshers
So, friends if you have checked all the information from the above section and now you want to apply for the AME jobs for freshers then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the company’s official website.
First, you need to join the airline career page and click on the apply button. Then the details application page will be open for the latest AME job vacancies job in 2023.
Here you can check out Air India cabin crew’s latest jobs for freshers.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the AME Jobs for freshers in Kochi, Kerala, India. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared for the Air India job.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.
Base Salary: 75000 INR per Per Month