Friends here in this article you will get the latest Gold Coast Airport job vacancy as an aircraft maintenance engineer. So if you want to apply for GC Airport jobs then you need to read this article till the end. All licensed aircraft engineers can apply for this job online for Gold Coast Airport careers.
International Airport Gold Coast Airport is situated in Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia. It provides service to the Gold Coast region, one of Australia’s most well-liked travel destinations. As a result, there are numerous job openings at the airport, ranging from positions in customer service to those involved in operations and maintenance.
Comapany Name – Jetstar
Job Title – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Job Location – Coolangatta, Australia
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Gold Coast Airport Job Requirement Criteria of AME
- Completed a Certificate IV/Diploma in Aeroskills
- Trade qualified in Mechanical, Avionics, or Structures
- Have excellent time management skills and a proven ability to effectively manage me and others
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Extensive experience in Intermediate and/or Base maintenance
- A proven commitment to quality, safety, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle competing demands, particularly when under pressure and/or managing multiple stakeholders; and
- A valid driving license and ability to obtain an Airside Drivers Licence
- The ability to work a 7-day rotating shift roster, if applicable
- Leadership qualities, a strong work ethic, and an inclusive mindset are valued attributes, that will provide you with opportunities to extend yourself further within Jetstar. Taking ownership of your own performance, as well as that of your team is critical. Whether we’re working individually or as a group, we challenge ourselves to continually develop and deliver exceptional results.
If you want to check the full details of Jetstar cabin crew salary and benefits please check the link.
Job Role of GC Airport AME Jobs
- Conducting regular inspections: AMEs must conduct regular inspections of aircraft to ensure that they are in good working condition and meet safety standards.
- Performing maintenance: They perform scheduled maintenance tasks, including repairs and replacements of faulty parts, in accordance with manufacturer and regulatory guidelines.
- Troubleshooting: AMEs diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems to determine the root cause and implement effective solutions.
- Documenting maintenance and repairs: AMEs must keep detailed records of all maintenance and repairs performed on an aircraft, including the parts replaced, the work done, and the time spent.
- Ensuring compliance: They must comply with all relevant safety regulations and standards, as well as ensure that the aircraft meets all required safety standards before it can be cleared for operation.
- Communication: They communicate with other maintenance personnel, pilots, and airline staff to ensure that everyone is aware of any issues or changes that could affect the safety or performance of the aircraft.
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and techniques: AMEs must stay up-to-date with new technologies and techniques in aircraft maintenance, as well as attend training courses and seminars to maintain their certification and improve their skills.
Here you will get the latest job vacancy in Dubai airport as a fresher.
How to Apply for the Gold Coast Airport Job
- First, you need to click here. It will take you to the airline’s official website to apply online for a Gold Coast Airport job as a fresher.
- Decide which position you want to apply for: Examine the open positions and choose the one that best matches your qualifications.
- Create a profile: If you haven’t applied for a job with Jetstar before, you’ll need to do so on their careers website. Your contact information and personal information are required.
- Complete your application: You will be able to finish your application once you have chosen the job opening and made an account. You will have to submit information about your training, professional experience, and any other pertinent facts.
- When you are ready to submit your application, check it over to make sure all the information is true and complete. After that, send in your application.
- Await a response: Jetstar will review your application, and if you are selected for further consideration and interviewing, you will be contacted.
So, friend, this all is about the Gold Coast Airport job for AME in the year 2023. I hope this article is going to help you to get this job. Also, from Aviation Dreamer you will get information about the latest Airlines Jobs and Aviation Interview Tips. By which you will get your Aviation Job soon. Best Of Luck.
Thank You for reading this article. If you have any queries please comment below or contact me on my Facebook Page and Youtube Channel by the name of AVIATION DREAMER.