British Airways Jobs in Mumbai, India [Flight Attendants]
Friend’s are you looking for British Airways jobs for a flight attendant in Mumbai, India as a fresher or experience. Then here you can check out the details about British Airways India jobs for fresher. All the males and females can apply for British Airways flight attendants. So, if you want to apply for this job please check out the details information form below.
Are you an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies? Or have you been delighting customers in the hospitality industry? Or are you looking for a new career challenge? Where ever you are in your career, everyone can apply for British Airways jobs. We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline.
British Airways is looking for individuals to be ambassadors of their truly iconic British brands, who share a common purpose to deliver exemplary service, every day, on every flight, and to every customer. The role requires dedication, resilience, cultural awareness, hard work, and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
Company Name – British Airways
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Job Location – Sahar Intl Airport, Mumbai, India
Requierment Craiteria of British Airways Jobs
- Minimum age 18 and upwards, we would encourage applications from all age groups.
- Completion of HSC or a graduate.
- Able to fluently write and speak English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of Gujarati and Marathi would be an added advantage.
- In possession of a valid Indian passport, valid for a minimum of one year.
- Minimum height 5’2” and maximum height 6’2”
- Minimum one year of customer service experience in a face to-face role and as part of a team is preferred.
- Knowing how to swim is a mandatory requirement
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
How to Apply for British Airways Flight Attendant jobs
All the applicants who want to apply for British Airways jobs as flight attendants in Mumbai airport. They need to email your updated resume with an education certificate, experience certificate, copy of passport, 1 passport size photo, and 1 full length of photography with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, if you are interested to apply for this job please apply before 22 November 2021. If you want to check the official notification please click here.
British Airways Flight Attendant Interview Process Steps
- Stary your journey with BA – On the first day of the Interview you should come in with the preparation for British Airways. All the information you can get from our official career page. If you are passed this initial screening test. you will call for a one to one assessment day.
- Assessment Center Rounds – This interview is held twice a day at the British Airways recruitment center at their Waterside head office near Heathrow. Normally in this round, they will check your skills, take some tests, role play, and group exercise. Also, they will check your interest to work as a cabin crew British airways.
- Offer Latter – After successfully done the assessment day we will send you an offer and contract with the job starting date from our application portal.
- Candidate Records Check – Now time to check your background and records. Normally airline checks your pre-employment and security checks, criminal record checks, also ask for a medical check, uniform fitting.
- Joining British Airways Cabin Crew Team – Now you done all the interview rounds. British Airways will invite you to attend your cabin crew entrant training.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
Friends, I think now you can apply for British Airways jobs as a flight attendant. But for some important thing that you remember that, allows keep ready your document when you will go and site for apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 5 lakh INR per Per Month