Friend, are you looking for a British Airways jobs for a flight attendant in Mumbai, India as a fresher or experienced? Then here you can check out the details about British Airways India jobs for freshers. All males and females can apply for British Airways flight attendants. So, if you want to apply for this job please check out the details information form below.
Are you an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies? Or have you been delighting customers in the hospitality industry? Or are you looking for a new career challenge? Wherever you are in your career, everyone can apply for British Airways jobs. We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline.
British Airways is looking for individuals to be ambassadors of their truly iconic British brands, who share a common purpose to deliver exemplary service, every day, on every flight, and to every customer. The role requires dedication, resilience, cultural awareness, hard work, and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
Company Name – British Airways
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Job Location – Sahar Intl Airport, Mumbai, India
Requierment Craiteria of British Airways Jobs
- Minimum age 18 and upwards, we would encourage applications from all age groups.
- Completion of HSC or a graduate.
- Able to fluently write and speak English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of Gujarati and Marathi would be an added advantage.
- In possession of a valid Indian passport, valid for a minimum of one year.
- Minimum height 5’2” and maximum height 6’2”
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience in a face-to-face role and as part of a team is preferred.
- Knowing how to swim is a mandatory requirement
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United Airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
How to Apply for British Airways Flight Attendant Jobs
All the applicants who want to apply for British Airways jobs as flight attendants in Mumbai airport. They need to email your updated resume with an education certificate, experience certificate, copy of passport, 1 passport-size photo, and 1 full-length photograph with your contact details to [email protected]. If you want to check the official notification please click here.
British Airways Flight Attendant Interview Process Steps
- Start your journey with BA – On the first day of the Interview, you should come in with the preparation for British Airways. All the information you can get from our official career page. If you have passed this initial screening test. you will call for a one-to-one assessment day.
- Assessment Center Rounds – This interview is held twice a day at the British Airways recruitment center at their Waterside head office near Heathrow. Normally in this round, they will check your skills, take some tests, role-play, and do group exercises. Also, they will check your interest in working as a cabin crew on British Airways.
- Offer Letter – After successfully completing the assessment day we will send you an offer and contract with the job starting date from our application portal.
- Candidate Records Check – Now time to check your background and records. Normally airline checks your pre-employment and security checks, criminal record checks, and also asks for a medical check, and uniform fitting.
- Joining British Airways Cabin Crew Team – Now you have done all the interview rounds. British Airways will invite you to attend your cabin crew entrant training.
Friends, I think now you can apply for British Airways jobs as a flight attendant. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go to and site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 1,15,000 INR per Per Month