Friends hope this will be a great opportunity for you to become a part of JetBlue Airlines careers as a ground crew in this pandemic situation. So, if you are ready to apply for JetBlue jobs as a fresher or experienced, read this article till the end. Because here you will get the latest JetBlue employment update in 2023. All males and females can apply for this job.
So, if you have prepared your professional resume and completed your study to crack the JetBlue ground crew interview. You must read the below details before forwarding applying online for JetBlue Airlines careers. Here in this article, you will get the details about the JetBlue requirements criteria, ground crew job descriptions, and how you can apply for JetBlue jobs as a fresher.
Company Name – JetBlue Airline
Job Title – Airport Operations Crew
Job Location – San Francisco, California, United States
Application Process – Online
Requirements Criteria for JetBlue Airlines Careers
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- At least eighteen (18) years old
- One (1) year of customer service, volunteer experience, or sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a customer service assessment
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Experience using a mouse, computer, keyboard, and basic word processing, email, and office applications
- Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Experience performing under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Depending upon location may need to possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Ability to handle objects up to fifty (50) pounds frequently and/or seventy to one hundred (70-100) pounds occasionally with the assistance of other people or tools
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Experience and Other Skills
- Two (2) years of customer service, volunteer experience, or sales experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices strongly
- Experience working with various forms of payment (cash, credit cards, traveler’s checks, etc.)
- Previous airline experience
- Bilingual skills
Required Equipment Skills
- Computer and other office equipment
- Public Address System
- Jet bridge and/or air stairs (Customer enplaning/deplaning equipment)
- Handheld radios
- Free-standing computer kiosks used to identify and process Customer reservations
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) screens and signs
Also, check out the latest job vacancy in DXB Airport (Dubai Airport) for freshers.
Job Descriptions of JetBlue Ground Crew
- Provide exceptional customer service
- The conduct check-in process for Customers via computer
- Coordinate various duties with coworkers and other departments to ensure proper handling of Customers
- Verify Customers’ personal identification
- Tag, lift, and handle Customer luggage
- Communicate with our Customers to keep them constantly informed
- Announce flight arrivals, departures, and pre-boarding information via the public address system
- Operation of airport equipment, e.g. customer enplaning/deplaning equipment such as a Jet bridge, Turbo way, airstairs, etc.
- Offer ancillary products to our Customers such as “even more speed” and “even more space”
- Crewmembers will be required to perform and/ or rotate through all Airport operations-related functions (gate, ticket counter, etc.)
- Help prepare aircraft cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include light cleaning of seats, seat pockets, and floor
- Assist customers with special needs, e.g. Customers who need assistance in boarding
- Other duties as assigned
Are you looking for cabin crew jobs in Canada? check the link to apply online now.
How to Apply for JetBlue Jobs
Hope you have checked all the required criteria from the above to apply for JetBlue Airlines careers as an airport operations crew. And you are well applicable to apply for this position. So, now just you need to click here to visit the airline’s official job posting page.
You need to click on the Apply Now button. You can apply through your LinkedIn profile or you can apply through the airline website. For airlines, website click on Apply Now and then you need to create your account and log in to start your application online. If you need details information on the application process for JetBlue employment, please comment below.
Note – here you will get full knowledge about the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day. This is so helpful for the new interviewer.
Other Information About Airport Operations Crew
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work flexible hours including holidays/ weekends/ and overnight shifts
- Able to make occasional trips to other locations for training or temporary assignment
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy, and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents, or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.), and Company policies, procedures, and risk controls
- Upholding JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
Note – here you can check out some airline cabin crew interview questions & answers which will help you to pass this interview.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the JetBlue Airlines career as an airport operations crew. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go to and site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.