Are you a CPL holder but still you don’t have a job? Don’t worry you can check this article about Cathay Pacific jobs for the second officer. If you are a fresher then I think this is the best option to start your career as a pilot. Cathay Pacific careers is one of the best career options in the aviation industry. Airlines have a good past history and they have a competitive future plan also in this competitive market.
So, if you want to interested in Cathay Pacific pilot careers then you should read this article till the end and apply for these airlines online. Here in this article, you will get all the information about Cathay Pacific pilot recruitment like pilot eligibility criteria, about airline training and programs, how you can apply online and Cathay Pacific pilot salary, etc.
Cathay Pacific Pilot Jobs Eligibility list for Fresher
- All the applicant should have a Hong Kong, permanent resident to apply for Cathay jobs.
- Your age should be 18 years or above.
- Graduated from secondary school with good passes in English language, mathematics, and a science subject, or a degree in any discipline (science background is advantageous but not mandatory.)
- Able to meet our flight deck reach requirements.
- Physically fit and qualified for a Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD) Class 1 Medical Certificate is required for Cathay Pacific pilot careers.
- Also, you should have ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) English language proficiency level 4 or above for Cathey pilot.
Note – if you want to check out the gulf air cabin crew salary details, please check it out from the mentioned link. Also here you can check out some airlines interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs from our website.
Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Training Programmes
- Spend time in both single and twin-engined light aircraft (DA40 and DA42).
- Practice in jet plane simulators and learn airline operating procedures, large jet handling and multi-achieve ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) English Language Proficiency flying.
- On successful completion of the cadet pilot program, you will get more information about joining Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong as the second official.
- If you have an ICAO Commercial Pilot License (CPL), you can apply for a pre-qualified cadet pilot program.
- Offering comprehensive ground school theory training and programs to build your skills, knowledge, and confidence.
- Provide you with the support of world-class trainers who will teach you the principles of flight, system, and rules to succeed as an airline pilot.
Note – you can check out the gulf air cabin crew interview process step by step which helps you to understand the cabin crew interview and get success in this interview.
How to Apply Online for Cathay Pacific pilot recruitment
So, friends if you are interested to apply for Cathay Pacific jobs please click here. It will redirect you to the Cathay Pacific official careers page where you can apply online for pilot jobs. Then just you need to login there or if this is your first time to apply for Cathay Pacific pilot jobs please register with your email id and then fill up all the form on by one and then submit your application.
After submitting your application, you need to check your email inbox for application id. The airline will send you an application id to your email id. You need to keep it safe for the next process of your Cathay Pacific second officer jobs. If you want to apply for Cathay Pacific cabin crew jobs please send your resume to [email protected]
Note – if you don’t have a resume you can download a free resume from here and edit it yourself and if you want I can make a premium resume for your aviation jobs like cabin crew resume, pilot resume, ground staff resume. But this will charge you like for cabin crew $8.55 and pilot $15 and for ground crew $6.55(via PayPal or internet banking only). If you want this service, please email [email protected] with your old resume and passport size photo and for which post are you want to apply. And for Indian 400 rupees only.
Cathay Pacific Pilot Salary Details for Fresher
At present, Cathay is without a bargain for Pacific Pilot, and some are known to fly 50 to 150 hours less than 900 hours per year of the company. The new officials will continue to receive HK $ 538,000 (USD 68,621) in annual basic pay and HK $ 825,000 (USD 105227) first officers. Also, you can check out our special article on airline pilot salary.
So, friends, I hope this article will help you understand Cathay Pacific jobs and apply it online. So if you have CPL apply for this vacancy right now. Remember when you will site for apply online keep all the document along with you. This vacancy is totally free airlines never charging any money to their application to apply online or attending the interview.
So, if anyone asking for any money when you are applying through our website please contact us from our contact us option and live yours complain.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you best of luck.