Indigo Jobs for Male/Female [Ground Staff] in Durgapur, West Bengal
Do you look for Indigo jobs as ground staff? Then here is the details to apply for indigo airlines jobs in Durgapur, West Bengal. Yes, all freshers and male-female applicants can apply for the Indigo ground staff job because indigo allows the new applicant to prioritise. So, I think this is an excellent opportunity for you to join Indigo jobs.
If you from West Bengal and looking for indigo jobs in Durgapur airport? Then apply now online by visiting the indigo airline official website. Here in this article, I will provide you all the information related to the Indigo airline jobs in Durgapur airport.
Friends, below I have provided the details about Indigo airline jobs as ground staff. Those are requirement criteria, job descriptions, how you can apply online, and the salary structure of Indigo jobs in Durgapur.
Hiring Company Name – Indigo Airline
Job Title – Ground Staff [AOCS/Security/Ramp]
Job Location – Durgapur, West Bengal
Application Process – Online [Details in the below] If you are looking for any other state interview details of Indigo ground staff, check the link.
Eligibility Criteria of Indigo Jobs in Durgapur
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that a recognized Board or University does not prescribe the necessary qualification. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, and working under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicants will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after six months.
Job Description of Ground Staff in Durgapur Airport
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, including the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers and arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff’s job is to verifying passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags of their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Check here for the Indigo airlines ground staff walk-in interview, and some exited interview tips will help you attend this interview. Also, you can check out the indigo airline ground staff interview rounds steps here.
How to Apply Online for Indigo Jobs in Durgapur Airport
Friends, if you want to apply for Indigo jobs in Durgapur. Then first, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline official vacancy page to apply online by login yourself to the Indigo career site.
Then a small form will appear; you need to fill up that form correctly and then submit your application. Also, you can watch the below video for step by step guide to apply for Indigo jobs in Durgapur airport.
Ground Staff Salary in Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport [Durgapur]
In the Indigo ground staff job, you will get a salary of 18k to 25k rupees per month. (It depends on the city and the airport you have been posted to and how much experience you have?)
Here you can check out Indigo airline ground staff salary and benefits for fresher as a customer service officer, security officer, or RAMP officer.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you to apply for Indigo jobs in Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport airport as a fresher. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.