Comlux Careers as Cabin Crew for Fresher – Work for VIP Flight
Are you want to become a VIP flight cabin crew you should check out this article on Comlux Careers. Yes, friends, Comlux Aviation is an airline in Switzerland. They are mainly providing charter flight services to VIP passengers.
So, if you want to become a Comlux cabin crew then you should read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about Comlux careers. Like Comlux cabin crew requirement criteria, job responsibility of cabin crew, and the salary structure of Comlux staff.
Comtux Aviation Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- The airline required a minimum 2 years’ experience as a flight attendant on a wide-bodied VVIP Aircraft/First Class;
- Experience in a luxury international hotel property and/or in the luxury cruise ship industry will be considered an asset.
- Valid Medical Certificate;
- Perfect command of the English language (minimum Level 5)
- Any Asian language will be considered an asset
- We are looking for a highly committed and enthusiastic individual with an immaculate appearance and great team spirit with the ability to work with diligence and reliability. You must have a proven track record of providing outstanding customer service, superb service delivery skills whilst working under pressure in multi-cultural environments.
- Once you cleared the interview successfully you must ready to live and work in South Asia.
Check out The Cabin Crew Interview Process step by step in Emirates Airlines. For cabin crew or flight attendant interview tips.
Job Responsibility of Comlux Flight Attendant
- Ensure, under the overall authority and responsibility of the commander, cabin safety (FOM) i.e., the safety of the passengers and the safety of cabin load and galleys
- Must participate in the commander’s cabin crew briefing (FOM), receiving information and particulars pertaining to the individual flight
- Form the link between the passengers and the flight crew
- Shall check the safety equipment (FOM), other equipment and the catering equipment and immediately report deficiencies to the commander for further action
- Provide an optimum of comfort service for the company’s customers, namely the passengers, and by their courtesy, efficiency, thoughtfulness, and ready assistance directly shape the company’s image
- Ensure re-catering for the next flight
- Primarily conduct the prescribed passenger services and fulfill the safety-relevant tasks according to FOM
- Ensure proper cleaning of the aircraft’s cabin
- Check the cabin interior and rearrange the safety equipment where necessary
In addition to this Schedule, the Employee shall comply with the regulations contained in the FOM and the
- Air Navigation Order (ANO)
How you can Apply Online for Fly Comlux Careers
Freinds to apply for Comlux careers you need to visit their official website by clicking here. Then check out the latest vacancy and then click on that.
After that, you need to check the details about the vacancy and then you can click on the apply now button and login with your details and fill out the form completely, and then submit your application for Comlux aviation cabin crew.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code. If you are applying for British Airways careers as a cabin crew.
Comlux Cabin crew Salary
As per payscale.com comlux aviation cabin crew salary is near about 77k per year. Also, you will get some extra work benefits. Which will make this company more attractive.
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Comlux careers as a cabin crew. Now just you need to get prepared yourself for the cabin crew interview.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.