United Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring for Fresher in 2021 – Full Details
Are you looking for United Airlines flight attendant jobs? but you are not getting any proper source to get any information online.
Then don’t worry I am to help you with United airlines jobs.
So, friends if you are looking for united flight attendant jobs then you should read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about united airlines cabin crew requirement criteria, job responsibility, united airlines flight attendant salary and benefits and how you can apply online for this.
United Airlines Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria
- 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- Professional appearance (e.g. no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English; fluently speaking and reading a second language is an asset
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (e.g. lift luggage to the overhead bin; lift window exit), and push and pull heavy equipment (e.g. should be able to push/pull beverage cart up to 250 lbs.)
- Ability to pass vision, hearing and middle ear function tests, ten-year work history review, criminal background check, physical exam and drug screen
- Ability to purchase an initial uniform and luggage (payment plan available)
- You should possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas.
- You need to be eligible to work and travel freely within the U.S. and all countries we serve, without restriction.
Word Scheduled Details
- You should expect to work on reserve, with a guarantee of 78 flight hours per month, based on operational needs.
- You are expected to be available for assignments 24/7, including nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours and on limited notice.
- You should be willing to fly domestic and international flights and be away from your base domicile for up to six days.
- As you gain seniority, you will gain more flexibility and control over your schedule.
- Being able to maintain reliable, punctual attendance is critical.
- Dependability and reliability are essential—we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
Job Responsibility of United Airlines Cabin Crew
- Assist customers in their onboard medical situations.
- Have to bear the environmental effects of dim lighting, G-forces, high noise levels, dry air, and turbulence.
- Maintain a professional look United airlines grooming and uniform standards
- Make sure to comply with Federal Aviation Administration regulations
- Must prepare and serve snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, and meals to passengers. Able to do onboard sales of food, liquor, etc.
- Perform duties in the limits of aircraft cabins and galleys
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages and conduct onboard sales of food, liquor, and duty-free items
- Provide leadership and maintain order during high-stress situations including aircraft evacuation, security threats, delays, severe weather conditions, and turbulence, etc.
- You must be punctual at work.
- Have to assist customers physically.
- Have to provide world-class customer service.
- Have to show a caring nature to the passengers.
- I have to work independently as well as in a team.
- Make customers feeling safe and comfortable.
- Must follow united airlines grooming guidelines.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Must possess good communication skills and be kind to customers.
- Should take responsibility to resolve conflicts.
- You should be friendly with your co-workers.
- Must maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Always free from alcohol abuse and illegal drug use.
Note – is it your first time to faced cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress, then check our article on air hostess dress code for interview day.
United Airlines Cabin Crew Interview Process (step by step)
- Apply online by submitting your resume.
- The next round is On-Demand video interview via HireVue.
- If you are shortlisted, then you will be called for a face to face interview.
- If selected, then you have to clear drug test, background check, etc.
- Finally, you are at United! I have to undergo a flight attendant training program at United.
How to Apply for United airlines Jobs
Friends if you want to apply for United Airlines careers as cabin crew or any other post you need to visit their official website by click here.
Then you can search for your favorite job and then enter the vacancy details and then you will get the option to apply online.
After that just you need to apply online by using there and fill out your personal details.
Note – Successful completion of a seven-week training program (we provide a $140/week stipend, along with hotel accommodations, breakfast and lunch while in class ) Trainees who successfully complete the seven-week training program will receive a $1,000 incentive payment at graduation
United Airline Flight Attendant salary & Benefits
The first-year pay $26.68 per hour. Increases up to $67.11 per hour as per experience. Per Diem of $2.20-$2.70 per hour for all trips. Reserve pay guarantee of 78-83 hours per month.
- United is pleased to offer employees a competitive compensation package including industry-leading pay, exceptional benefits, and travel privileges.
- Compensation for this role is paid at an hourly rate for hours flown or credited (First-year pay of $28.32 + $2.00 reserve override per flight hour + per diem).
- Additional compensation for language skills, leadership positions, and international trips.
- Bonuses for meeting customer satisfaction, arrival and departure targets, and rewards for perfect attendance.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), vacation, and sick time.
- Flight privileges: you, your family, and your friends can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by.
I think this article will help you to apply for United Airlines flight attendant jobs. So, if your dream is to become an airport staff please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. In Aviation Dreamer official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easy.