Are you looking for EasyJet cabin crew jobs? is it your dream job to become a cabin crew? then here you can get the full information about EasyJet air hostess jobs.
So, if you want to apply for easyJet cabin crew requirements, please read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about EasyJet cabin crew requirement criteria, Job role, interview details, cabin crew salary and how you can apply online for EasyJet cabin crew.
About EasyJet Airline
EasyJet is the high-performing and fast-growing airline in the United Kingdom. The airline flies 50 Milian passengers every year over 480 routes and 120 destinations.
The airline is a staff oriented company that allows them to provide the best facility to its staff. If you want to read more about the airline please visit their official website.
EasyJet Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- All the applicant’s age should be above 18 years.
- Applicant height requirement is – Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes.
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulder to waist
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Able to swim 25 meters without any assistance, and climb to the roof of life from water
- The right to work in the country where the role is based and upon request will provide proof of the right to work in the country concerned.
- Must hold an EEA passport which allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restrictions
- Stay within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be ready to undertake this journey every day, any time of the day
- Confidence in a customer-facing role, with previous experience working with customers
- There is no tattoo or body piercing that cannot be carefully covered.
- A functional five-year activity history for reference purposes
- To obtain an aerial ID, you must also provide us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC).
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $10 which will pay by internet banking or PayPal.
Easyjet crew Job Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to our company policies and safety procedures at all times
- Congratulate customers with enthusiasm, passion, and personality – ensuring their journey is safe, easy and memorable
- Provide superb customer service on every flight, including an on-board bistro and boutique services
- Allows maintain a great onboard environment
- Help customers with any questions onboard
- Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on-time performance
- Attend our training and development program, which will help you grow as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer service
- Win our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
EasyJet Cabin Crew Salary
As per the glassdoor website, the EasyJet cabin crew salary range is £9,084 – £26,922 per month. They are providing this information as per the employee’s feedback.
Note – if you want to check out the gulf air cabin crew salary details, please check it out from the mentioned link. Also here you can check out some airline interview question lists which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs from our website.
EasyJet Air Hostess Benefits
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
easyJet Plus membership – speedy boarder, pre-book seats
- Annual leave & roster preferencing
- Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
- Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within 12 months of joining
- Their training is amongst the best in the business to help you be confident and the best you can be and is provided at no cost to you
- 10% commission of on-board product sales
- Crew catering provided on every flight
Note – is it your first time to faced cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress, then check our article on air hostess dress code for interview day.
How to Apply for EasyJet Cabin Crew Jobs
Friends if you want to apply for EasyJet cabin crew online please visit their official page by click here. Then you have to login or register yourself.
After that, you can provide the required information to the airline career page to apply online for Easyjet air hostess.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive three online exams that should not be longer than 30 minutes in total. If you succeed, you will be invited to the cabin crew evaluation days to learn more about the airline.
EasyJet Cabin Crew Application Process
Friends it’s very simple to apply for EasyJet air hostess jobs. Altho as an applicant you should check the below steps. Which airline do to hire an cabin crew.
- Apply Online
- Online Test
- Application Review
- Assessment Day
- How long do I have to wait for an update on my application?
Normally you will get an assessment day email within 2 days of application. But if you will not get this email please once check the spam folder of your email account.
- Do you have to pay for EasyJet cabin crew training?
Yes, you have to pay some amount. But we don't have any right to disclose it.
- How long is easyJet cabin crew training?
The airline will give you 3 weeks of training.
- Is there any contract for cabin crew position?
EasyJet normally offer permanent and fixed term basis contract, just it's depend on the base.
- What do we look for when we review your application?
Normally in the 3rd step we are looking for your resume/CV. Also, we are take a look on the online test answers.
- If I am unsuccessful at any stage, when can I re-apply?
Yes you can apply aging. But normally airline tell that you have to working hard on your problems and go back after 6 months.
I think this article will help you to apply for EasyJet cabin crew jobs. So, if your dream is to become an airport staff please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. In Aviation Dreamer official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easy.