Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Jobs For Fresher in 2023 Full Details
Are you looking for Virgin Atlantic cabin crew Interviews? If yes, here is the correct information about Vergin cabin crew jobs. If you are interested to apply for cabin crew jobs please check out this article till the end.
So, friends here in this article you will get full information about the Virgin Atlantic air hostess requirements. In this article, you will get full information about Vergin crew requirement criteria, job responsibilities, how to apply online, and cabin crew salary.
Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Requirements
- As a cabin crew applicant, your age should be 18 years or above
- All the applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK
- You must have a minimum of three GCSE or equivalent level passes
- The heights requirement for virgin cabin crew jobs is 210cm (arms reach)
- Sitting on our jump seat be able to get your feet flat on the floor
- No criminal case or case pending applicant is allowed for this job.
- You should be fluent in both written and spoken English
- You must be able to swim 25 meters of uncontrolled and running water and a life jacket must be manually inflated
- Commit to taking drastic steps for the six-week training program
- A minimum of one year of continuous face-to-face customer service experience is preferred for cabin crew jobs in the UK.
Virgin Airlines Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- Attend a pre-flight briefing during which the cabin crew is assigned to their positions once onboard and get informed about flight details.
- Perform pre-flight tasks, including checking safety equipment, aircraft is clean and tidy, meals are on board, and having first aid equipment.
- Greet passengers on board.
- Inform passengers of aircraft safety procedures.
- Checking all passenger seat belts, checking galleys and securing them before takeoff.
- Make announcements to inform passengers if required.
- Serve meals and refreshments to passengers.
- Sell tax-free items and inform passengers of any allowance restrictions in effect at their destination.
- Ensure that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead compartments, toilets, and galley areas.
- Fill out documents such as stock control, recording flaws or problems during the flight, and liaison with ground staff.
Check out The latest cabin crew vacancy for EasyJet. For cabin crew or flight attendant interview tips.
Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Salary
Virgin cabin crew salary is as per the feedback of their staff and different sources are between £13,500-£18,000.as a fresher. But remember it depends on the work base and location of working. Also as a Virgin Atlantic air hostess, you will get attractive benefits.
Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Benefits
- You will get a flexible pension.
- Travel season ticket loan for the staff
- Childcare benefits of the staff
- Life assurance during the working period.
- Airshare and profit share for their cabin crew staff.
- The airline will provide a bike for work
- Private Medical Plan for the staff and their families.
- Access to the Staff Store, Salon, and Gym for their personal development
How to Apply Online for Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Jobs
Friends to apply online for the Virgin Atlantic cabin crew you need to visit their official career page by clicking here.
Then you need to check out the vacancy details and then click on the apply now option. After that, you need to fill out some personal information so you can apply online for these jobs.
Note – if you are interested to apply for this position then please check here the Emirates airline cabin crew salary and benefits and this will be attractive information for you.
- What is the salary for the Vergin Atlantic cabin crew?
Virgin cabin crew salary is as per the feedback of their staff and different sources are between £13,500-£18,000.
- Can you be a flight attendant with no experience?
Yes, you can become a flight attendant with no experience but some airlines preferred experienced candidates for their cabin crew.
- Is there an age limit for cabin crew?
Yes, there have some age requirements for each airline. Most International airlines hire 21 years or above candidates.
Note – if you want to apply for any other airlines like Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs please check the link. Also, you can check out American Airlines’ latest jobs here.
I think this article will help you to apply for Virgin Atlantic cabin crew jobs. So, if your dream is to become an airport staff please check this full article and apply online.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.