Friends, are you searching for flight attendant jobs in Cairo, Egypt? Then here you can check the latest job vacancy in Air Arabia as a cabin crew. Every male and female can apply for cabin crew jobs. So, I request you to check the below information before applying for a flight attendant vacancy in Egypt.
So, if you are interested in applying for Air Arabia flight attendant jobs as a fresher, check the below details about Air Arabia cabin crew jobs requirement criteria, job responsibilities, and how you can apply online for this job.
Also, I want to tell you that you are fresher and want to become a flight attendant. Then this job can give you the best opportunity to make a standard life as a flight attendant. Because Air Arabia one of the well-known and biggest airlines. Also, it’s a staff-oriented airline; they provide the best salary and benefits for their crew members.
Company Name – Air Arabia
Job Title – Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Job Location – Cairo, Egypt
Mode of Application – Online
Flight Attendant Jobs Requirement Criteria
- A diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a travel/tourism diploma is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety, and Emergency Procedures is an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Presentable, friendly, demonstrates a cheerful attitude even under stress.
- Customer service-oriented, capable of understanding and attending to customers’ needs and requests.
- Capable of handling difficult situations and angry customers without compromising the corporate image.
- Focused, capable of identifying irregularities and handling threats and emergencies with efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative and positive teamwork competency.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Being fluent in English, French, Arabic, Indian, Chinese, etc., are an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as a cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be added value.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.
Note – here you can find out the Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Job Responsibilities of Cabin Crew Jobs
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment, and other specified equipment before take-off; provides a report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty-free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning, and maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on the flight, closing and sealing of duty-free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent training, emergency procedures training, and educational workshops and ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
Note – If you are interested in applying for flight attendant jobs. Then check here for the latest aviation jobs.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Flight Attendant Jobs
After checking all the required criteria above, Freinds, do you think you are eligible for Air Arabia flight attendant jobs. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to register yourself on the Air Arabia career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. If the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for flight attendant jobs in Air Arabia. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best on your cabin crew interview.